Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Jose was to be the one then he'd be here now so no point in sacking anyone yet if we can't look for anyone else until the summer.

Koeman for me.

Definitely, if/when this happens - Moshiri or his representative on the board should be sat next to him. Show its a new era and bill is on his way out (which he will be once Moshiri buys all his share as per the agreement).

Wait... shocking thought. what happens if one of the conditions of the sale of the rest of the shares was Martinez doesn't get sacked.... lollollol

would,nt surprise me mate, ironically he may have to sack him to win the cup.

I can't believe he will survive if we carry this form through to the end of the season and given the apparent lack of team spirit, it's more likely than not. If it's true that Moshiri will have control in the summer, I'd be amazed if he stood by Martinez, he is a shrewd business man not a West End luvvy.

I'd take an uncomfortable league win any day of the week.
That's the point though you wouldn't get it. If he can only just manage it with that Man City side when they had by far the best team in the league, then he isn't going to have Everton winning the league is he?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back