Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring back moyes??

Piss right off, he did what he had to do and stayed a bit too long.
That's unfair - forget the man and his personality etc - look at the results

Bring him back with much more money - re-instill the defensive discipline - and watch us fly up the table

He has the inside knowledge of Man U also now which will be a bonus

Martinez has delivered some exciting football - but what would you rather have - flair and draws / defeats or dourness and solid results

I'd rather have a competent manager who could win us something not a spanish tit on a vanity mission or a ginger tosser who would soil himself at the faintest hint of pressure.

Absolutely absurd to want moyes back.

Enough. Like I said I wanted us to lose today if it means he got sacked.
whtvr.gif

I'd rather have a competent manager who could win us something not a spanish tit on a vanity mission or a ginger tosser who would soil himself at the faintest hint of pressure.

Absolutely absurd to want moyes back.
Is it really 'absurd' to want to bring back a manager who delivered solid league performance year on year? Unpopular with most of the fan base at present, yes, but absurd is an extreme term here. He struggled to crack the top four and win against top of the table sides. But who knows with more money and some better attacking players he might crack it

If we can't get Jose or Pellegrini then Moyes is the clear choice.....

That's unfair - forget the man and his personality etc - look at the results

Bring him back with much more money - re-instill the defensive discipline - and watch us fly up the table

He has the inside knowledge of Man U also now which will be a bonus

Nah mate not for me, he did a cracking job and I'll never forget how he stabilised us and put a ethic in the team. But his biggest downfall was his attacking play and breaking teams down, I don't think a load of money will change that.

We need to be aiming higher and a lot bigger than David moyes

Is it really 'absurd' to want to bring back a manager who delivered solid league performance year on year? Unpopular with most of the fan base at present, yes, but absurd is an extreme term here. He struggled to crack the top four and win against top of the table sides. But who knows with more money and some better attacking players he might crack it

If we can't get Jose or Pellegrini then Moyes is the clear choice.....

WTF solid????? lol

He overstayed his welcome. He failed to win anything in 11 years. He came 7th usually. 7th ffs???

He left. He became a tit. He was utterly pathetic at United. He showed he hasn't a clue about modern football in Spain.

We have a fan base deeply impatient and yearning for success. And you want David Moyes?

Absurd? Yes in the extreme.

We need a new boss who can give us that needed boost heading into a semi final. Not someone who would cause uproar and cause a riot lol

Nah mate not for me, he did a cracking job and I'll never forget how he stabilised us and put a ethic in the team. But his biggest downfall was his attacking play and breaking teams down, I don't think a load of money will change that.

We need to be aiming higher and a lot bigger than David moyes
Yep - fair enough - agree we should be aiming for a proven league winner - Moyes was limited. But I'd have him over Martinez at the moment and some other contenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back