Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My worry is ( if ) it's kenwright getting a new manager if he evens sacks Roberto he will play it safe. If It's moshri then it's a whole new ball game

Mate you need to get over this obsession of kenwright, he's not running the club and it's going to change hands sooner or later. He's chairman, it's doesn't mean it his choice. Do you think someone who has just paid 80m doesn't have a say??

Mate you need to get over this obsession of kenwright, he's not running the club and it's going to change hands sooner or later. He's chairman, it's doesn't mean it his choice. Do you think someone who has just paid 80m doesn't have a say??

No I know your right it's just with nothing happening ( now that we're aware of ) and kenwright is still chairman no matter right now that I wonder

I hope your right mate
Think it's more transitional with Kenwright - Moshiri will want a strong say - condition of him coming in I'm sure. It's why he came I believe - he wanted more influence then he had at Arsenal. He's a business guy - he'll see the reality of the Martinez situation. He'll want to go for the best. More a question of if the very best want to come to us and who's available at this time I believe. Believe it's pretty key to act in this respect in the next month or two - to have a chance of retaining the likes of Lukaku - and giving the new top drawer manager the chance to deploy the big summer transfer budget

No I know your right it's just with nothing happening ( now that we're aware of ) and kenwright is still chairman no matter right now that I wonder

Like I said before it won't, either until the summer or until the semi final (I. E. If we get beat). We've just to stick with this weapon until that day comes, but it's getting closer each week.

Have faith and patience brother

If we have a large transfer kitty in the summer and want to keep our best players we need a big name. Jose is that man. Even without being in champions league he has the image to attract the best players. Martinez Moyes and most of the other names being mentioned could not attract the type of players we need. Also I think if Martinez is replaced his replacement will be a statement of the clubs true intentions.

We aren't getting Mourinho lads, get a grip.
Well - it's not impossible. Must be strong support at Man U for a Giggs / Scholes combo. Mourinho was damaged by the recent Chelsea episode which believe will make some clubs think twice about him. I could see a job of taking on an up and coming club with high potential as being very appealing to him - he would certainly be appreciated at Everton

Well - it's not impossible. Must be strong support at Man U for a Giggs / Scholes combo. Mourinho was damaged by the recent Chelsea episode which believe will make some clubs think twice about him. I could see a job of taking on an up and coming club with high potential as being very appealing to him - he would certainly be appreciated at Everton

please let that happen, be like us appointing unsworth and ossielol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back