Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Very happy with Koeman, think together with Moshiri and hopefully Monchi he will transform this club into something that we haven't been for ages. One of the very top clubs in England. I appreciate everyone has his own thoughts and opinions on whatever manager we would have brought in. I just hope Moshiri has got it spot on, I don't care about being right personal, it's what's best for Everton that matters.

Many thanks for all your invaluable info mate but I have to ask, was they the very high profile manager that the media think we can't attract appointment you'd have hoped / thought was going to happen about 1000 pages ago?
I am not knocking you at all but this appointment doesn't exactly do it for me on that level mate

Thanks mate.

Being realistic an appointment above Koeman's level, Mourinho, Simeone, and even perhaps Emery whilst we all hoped for it and there was genuine interest from Emery, was too great a stretch given where the club has found itself after years of no investment and the onfield performance of the last two years.

Moshiri's plans have obviously excited Koeman, if we can get Monchi alongside then we've got something special to help us fulfill our ambitions.

It's lovely to poach a manager from a rival Premium League club rather than go after some 'up and coming' chap from the Championship, or some other chief who has just relegated a reasonably-established Prem outfit. Really is lovely.

Huge rebuilding/repair job needed at Everton after three years of Roberto Martinez, maybe the 'safe' option isn't the worst right now.

What it's felt like getting through this thread.

kirk-relief.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back