Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But who did you want in his stead? It appears Emmery turned us down. Mourinho was a dream. Simeone? See Mourinho. If Koeman and a good DOF (hopefully Monchi) can get us up there competing for Europe and we demonstrate that we have the financial means to attract top talent then we may be in a position to attract a higher level manager next time but for now Koeman is probably as high as we can realistically expect and we'd have no chance with him if it wasn't for Moshiri's money. If Koeman does well he'll be lured away in a couple of years anyway and we'll be the Southampton of that story.

I think this is right, Koeman is probably the best we could get as it stands, maybe we could go bigger next time around, it all depends how Ronald goes.

I do think it is very weird that SSN have not had a sniff of this yet, they are usually ahead of all the media outlets...

Got a little over £20k sat in the ISA, could earn myself £4k by tomorrow lunch time if @theEsk's (probably reasonably-informed) post on an internet forum is a good enough basis to stake a huge financial decision on.

Hahahahahahahha

20k on this bet

Wonder if you could get 200 on total anywhere now actually

I think this is right, Koeman is probably the best we could get as it stands, maybe we could go bigger next time around, it all depends how Ronald goes.

I do think it is very weird that SSN have not had a sniff of this yet, they are usually ahead of all the media outlets...

They really aren't. Especially since they turned into Sky Sports Poll.

This thread is now reached its moaning phase, whoever is appointed manager will not please some no matter who it is hence the thread goes into moaning melt down. Its like this lads, you wanted a super rich owner, you've got one so don't ever ignore the fact he is now Everton and will do whatever he wants, end of. Whosoever is appointed, Ron Koeman, Steve Bruce, David Moyes or Uncle Tom Cobley we will have no choice other than to back the new manager to the hilt, its the Everton way. Moan away if makes you feel better but the final decision is his.............its the consequence of a mega rich owner. We've been here before, Carey getting chuck out of his post in favour of Catterick unlike Martinez Carey was a good man but Moores didn't want him. At least this time the new guy has to be better than whats gone before so here is to our new future which may at long last let us fight on more equal terms. Moshiri will not stand for failure so the new appointment will have to produce what his master wants and that is success

Welcome Ronald
1422014954-c7cfc719f7a5cf111884db6ec84fa12f-600x902.jpg
Ummm Ray?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back