Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i appreciate Jose will demand big money but we have money now. What's the harm in at least sounding out his people and see if he's open to the idea. Can't win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket.

I don't know why we don't just offer him the job until the summer tbh as he's free and available. Take things from there then. I'm not a huge fan of his but I think he would get this group of players all singing from the same hymn sheet in the short term

I've edited the main headline, Bad News Greg says it's a no goer. But they haven't denied that we have approached Mark Hughes, David Moyes, Eddie Howe or Michael Laudrup.

Bielsa is a no goer? I hope it's jose. But they're guna deny anything on behalf of Everton anyway!we just have to go with what @The Esk says and wait till he knows more.

I don't know why we don't just offer him the job until the summer tbh as he's free and available. Take things from there then. I'm not a huge fan of his but I think he would get this group of players all singing from the same hymn sheet in the short term
people argue that he isn't a long term option but who is these days? If we got 2 seasons out of him and he got us CL footie or better that'd be enough. He'd raise the profile of the club, keep our best players and attract other great players without the lure of CL footie right away.

image.webp

Give him the job right now. Imagine him fronting Klopp for being a cringey tit and sticking a grenade in his Amber Leaf grid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back