Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty convinced it'll be someone out of left field. As I've said before, it won't be one of the big boys IMO. It won't be another young British-based manager, as the trend now is foreign-based managers. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the next manager has barely been mentioned on this thread...

Our next Manager will be from the list above.

Im 99.9% certain.

They all came out of left field... I'm not saying those are managers we might get, I'm saying, the trend is to appoint a manager from abroad who is under the radar, like the ones I've listed

Ok, but whos to say the Spurs forum/Swansea forum didnt have a list with those names on?

But you make a decent point and as @roydo said earlier, in a months time there could be many more names "on the list".

I'll be astounded if anybody on a Swnasea forum mentioned Guidolin and re Poch, I more meant when he went to Southamtpon, not Spurs

Oh sorry pal...well...Simeone and Emery both are in that luxury basket

Haha no problem.

Simeone is a good manager but which club could need him? Not Madrid, not Barca. He won't want to jump to an Italian club where the expectation would be unreasonably huge. City, United, Arsenal, Chelsea; all off the table. He wants to manage in the PL and I think he'd consider coming here, with an already quality squad and a lot of money to spend, where he has literally no pressure to perform.

There were people here wanting Tuchel when he was with Mainz after Moyes left.

Exactly... But gethe trend then was to appoint from inside England
Haha no problem.

Simeone is a good manager but which club could need him? Not Madrid, not Barca. He won't want to jump to an Italian club where the expectation would be unreasonably huge. City, United, Arsenal, Chelsea; all off the table. He wants to manage in the PL and I think he'd consider coming here, with an already quality squad and a lot of money to spend, where he has literally no pressure to perform.

He played for Inter, let's not forget... There's about a 0.0001% chance of us appointing him. I actually think he will stay at AM for a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back