Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maurizio Sarri's the one. Cases could be made for younger up-and-coming managers like di Francesco or Montella but Sarri's proven with a medium-sized club like Napoli, who seem well organized in a league where everyone but Juve blow as hot and cold as us.

Someone like Ancelotti would be a statement as well. If Mourinho was ever a goer I would still avoid him like the plague. There's never any stability around his teams, which is what I think we need the most right now.

If you'd get rid of Jones and Lawrence why wouldn't you get rid of Dunc? He's part of this useless management team, don't understand why he seems to avoid criticism.

Ferguson should go back down to the U18s and work with Sheedy again.

He contributes nothing whilst on the first team coaching staff. People talk about passion this, passion that. He's on the coaching staff, he has a voice and can pass things on to the players, passion cleary isnt one thing he's passing on.

I'm of the opinion that its completely pointless sacking him until the end of the season however, I think Moshiri has already made his mind up "bin him".
im really not sure how you can say its 'completely pointless'. We have a LOT left to play for. The players really don't seem to give one toss about Martinez, getting rid and saying 'right, let's do this' could make a crap season a LOT better with no Martinez and a cup.

Eduardo Berizzo, manager of Celta Vigo.

He's a possibility too.

Said we should've gone for John Guidetti when he was on a free, would've been perfect backup for Lukaku and can play behind the striker in either 3 positions as well. Missed opportunity.

Eduardo Berizzo, manager of Celta Vigo.

He's a possibility too.

"A bunch of faggots is what you have in French football. There are so many homosexual players there, they always provoke you, they touch your thighs, your bum, to see if you will give some kind of signal. I feel disgusted when a homosexual shares the same shower and stares at one's bum with desire, and even gets emotional when you are naked."

Good PR man

OK, I obviously wasn't saying that he wouldn't go elsewhere but someone suggested he wouldn't go to Italy, which is why I mentioned Inter. Not sure how Laudrup is relevant.

He's an example of a manager who played for a certain club but won't be going to them. Just like Simeone won't be going to Inter.

You might want to read my post again, as it quite clearly states that I am talking about when he becomes a free agent at the end of the season. He's clearly the best candidate in my eyes, and one which actually lays within the realms of possibility.

I did read like that the first time but then you start talking about "compensation packages" so he can "manage straight away" and I thought either you had no idea what you were talking about or you were talking about hiring him as manager now. Which one is it?

"A bunch of faggots is what you have in French football. There are so many homosexual players there, they always provoke you, they touch your thighs, your bum, to see if you will give some kind of signal. I feel disgusted when a homosexual shares the same shower and stares at one's bum with desire, and even gets emotional when you are naked."

Good PR man

Well people are tired of Martinez's positivity and waffle in pressers, maybe this is the change they want?

Good PR man

Maybe not then!

He's an example of a manager who played for a certain club but won't be going to them. Just like Simeone won't be going to Inter.

What you're saying doesn't really make any sense but anyway... Let's just forget about it as it's a moot point

I did read like that the first time but then you start talking about "compensation packages" so he can "manage straight away" and I thought either you had no idea what you were talking about or you were talking about hiring him as manager now. Which one is it?

What are you talking about? The post is quite clear. Employing Pellegrini once he becomes a free agent will mean he could start working for Everton straight away, there would be no delay caused by negotiating a compensation package, as no compensation package will be needed.

Said we should've gone for John Guidetti when he was on a free, would've been perfect backup for Lukaku and can play behind the striker in either 3 positions as well. Missed opportunity.

1 - He is not all that
2 - He is a bellend
3 - this is to talk about managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back