Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't really understand the Pellegrini shouts. He's doing poorly with a team of world-class players - it'd be like Martinez going from here back to Wigan.

Personally I'd have De Boer or Karanka.

I do like the idea of hiddink, he old but he doesn't look it but he couldn't nly be short term and we would be back in the same boat. We need a manager who can teach us to defend and attack, will develop the young players plus a winner mentality. Developing the young players is a must for me which is why Jose would for fit us.
Jose would work wonders with Stones, and the rest of the defence. We don't need any more young players in our side we need to add more players in their prime.

Just get a decent defensive coach in Bobby, ask Moyes for help, anything to improve your defensive game, because we play some scintillating stuff at times.. You really will die by your own sword. For all the wum cultists slagging off players such as Jags who has been a top (not world class) defender stating it'll all change when bobby gets his men in, look which CB was flat footed and poorly positioned for all 3 goals.

Not convinced either TBH, just reporting that he wants to stay in England .... like Jose who I wouldn't want to see at GP either

If we didn't concede stupid goals, we wouldn't have this thread as we'd all be sparkling with RM

Yep, he needs to bring in some help with the defensive side but he wont

now your just embarrassing yourself, not saying Laudrup is the answer but you'd rather keep Martinez? ?
Look at his stats, he only had a 34% win ratio at Swansea, and the only other 2 big jobs he had his win ratios were 30% or under, that's why he's managing in a Micky mouse league. At least look at facts before chatting utter tosh

Jose would work wonders with Stones, and the rest of the defence. We don't need any more young players in our side we need to add more players in their prime.

Mourinho doesn't particularly trust young players though. How many did he bring through from the Chelsea youth set up? Didn't stop Chelsea buying up all the youth talent in Europe and send them out on loan.

Mourinho doesn't particularly trust young players though. How many did he bring through from the Chelsea youth set up? Didn't stop Chelsea buying up all the youth talent in Europe and send them out on loan.

He sold lukaku, de bruyne, hwhich is shocking tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back