Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don't try, we never have a chance of success. If we're sick of the names the papers tags us with (Moyes, Hughes, Howe), then we need to go out of our comfort zone to get what we want. No one said it will be easy. Pellegrini might not be as easy as we think if he wins the UCL, however unlikely.
There is no harm being ambitious but there is a need to be a bit realistic as well.

Simeone's next destination is a top job If he leaves atletico. There is no chance he would come here. I'm pretty sure we would of all called those on RAWK deluded if Liverpool fans were touting his name when Rodgers was sacked .

As far as LVG and Mourinho goes, is it not fair to assume if Utd don't get top 4 then he'll be gone. They sacked Moyes as soon as that goal was unachievable. If he makes top 4 you can start crossing your fingers, until then it's a pipe dream.

There is no harm being ambitious but there is a need to be a bit realistic as well.

Simeone's next destination is a top job If he leaves atletico. There is no chance he would come here. I'm pretty sure we would of all called those on RAWK deluded if Liverpool fans were touting his name when Rodgers was sacked .

The arsenal job will be available in the next two seasons. Simone and Emery will have their eye on that job

Simone to us, we have more chance getting Jose

Koeman is quite honest with the fans as well

He said he dropped pelle due to lack of intensity in training against city.

Starting to go off the Pellegrini idea - not sure he's improved Man City - underachieving really given the budget

Koeman has done well at Southampton

Looked better than Coleman for me. Good positioning defensively and held his ground well when we were attacking without getting over excited + a good cross on him.

Bit different to see than Coleman charging down the right and hurrying back into position.

I shall, no.

lets just get pardew!

Stop kidding

Said it all really...

Uhmmm.......errrrrr.....you what????

I come on here to express my opinion and I get met with a barrage of abuse, even a mod is taking a dig.

All I want is for Everton to succeed. Sam would provide stability in a time we so desperately need it.

I come on here to express my opinion and I get met with a barrage of abuse, even a mod is taking a dig.

All I want is for Everton to succeed. Sam would provide stability in a time we so desperately need it.

Nobodys having a dig mate, were all allowed an opinion. But if you think Sam is the man for Everton ( your opinion ) I'm a a little worried. ( my opinion ) See what I did there? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back