Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah there's defo a lot in favour of both. I'd be excited by either (though Emery has always come across to me as a bit of a knob)
Bit harsh, he's very intense. He certainly got the Valencia players onside after some of them fell out with Koemann plus now he's our only hope to stop Liverpool!

It'll be a tough game and I hope you're right, then Everton announce him as the next manager!
Be fanatastic that my big hope revolves around sevialla's midfield krychowiak & nzonzi wont be ran all over & bullied like Villarreal & Dortmund, both are bid strong supreme athletes add in banega being such a good ball player & only the pact with the devil can deliver Liverpool a win

Be fanatastic that my big hope revolves around sevialla's midfield krychowiak & nzonzi wont be ran all over & bullied like Villarreal & Dortmund, both are bid strong supreme athletes add in banega being such a good ball player & only the pact with the devil can deliver Liverpool a win
I'm hopeful and Emery will have them very well drilled. I wonder if Moshiri will be watching?

I just thought of something amazing lads. It's probably just a dream, but it is a slight possibility.

So get this. Beating us at Goodison, then going on to win the FA Cup was what got Martinez the job. It was his audition. Most people would agree with that.

You know what would get Emery the job? Beating Our arch rivals in a Europa League Final.

I just thought of something amazing lads. It's probably just a dream, but it is a slight possibility.

So get this. Beating us at Goodison, then going on to win the FA Cup was what got Martinez the job. It was his audition. Most people would agree with that.

You know what would get Emery the job? Beating Our arch rivals in a Europa League Final.

Emery would deserve it even if he lost the final, the man is a genius. I'd actually have him as my first choice ahead of Mourinho and Pellegrini. Think we'll end up with my third choice though, Pellegrini, which I'm still happy with.

Emery would deserve it even if he lost the final, the man is a genius. I'd actually have him as my first choice ahead of Mourinho and Pellegrini. Think we'll end up with my third choice though, Pellegrini, which I'm still happy with.

Yes, mine too, not first choice, but before Mourinho and Pellegrini. I am rooting for Sevilla to hand them their asses but that might make it harder for us to hire him, short of a ridiculous contract which I think we should throw at top candidates anyway.

Mate I had the same dream last night, I'm hoping for the reality on the 19th May. If it happens it will be one hell of an audition!

Completely agree, he's my first choice as well, think he'd do a superb job for us. Net spend -£83 million at Sevilla and he's won the Europa league twice and is in the final for third year running. How many managers could do that, I think you could count them on one hand.

According to the Esk, one manager approached us.. I wonder who?

jose-morhino-was-pumped-after-chelseas-goal-against-liverpool-a.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back