Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the Esk, one manager approached us.. I wonder who?

jose-morhino-was-pumped-after-chelseas-goal-against-liverpool-a.gif

I bet it was Moyes and who would approach a club when they still have the manager

Get the feeling the board are just sitting out the fume, well bill used to this, how many times have our fans tried a witch hunt on him and he still didn't budge.

The biggest statement of intent Everton have could make and see us dining on the top table once again would be to go all out for Mourinho. You only have to look at the scruffs in the pit who are rank average to see what a decent manager can do.

If PSG don't want him and the mancs don't want him then i will have him.

We need a winner to breathe some life back into our club.

If, Roberto Martinez is not going to be at the club next season, then it should be announced before Norwich and allow him to get a warm farewell.
If he knows already and hasn't got the self respect and dignity to resign then he really has no backbone.
There'll be no warm farewell.

If, Roberto Martinez is not going to be at the club next season, then it should be announced before Norwich and allow him to get a warm farewell.

I think the atmosphere would be too surreal for that to happen and if we got smashed it would be a case of "well we should have got rid sooner".

Hopefully next Sunday will be his last game and we will find out either that evening or the day after.

Disagree.

Martin O'Neill spent Lerners millions on utter utter guff and failed repeatedly to give him significant return on his investment. Lerner rightly was reluctant to give him and any other manager significant funds all because of him getting burnt by O'Neill.

MON did buy Eric Jemba-Jemba off Utd didn't he. That's a turn off.

What about David O'Leary? Solid performance at Leeds.

Warm farewell, after the crap we have seen in the last 2 seasons he wants shipping out to a desert island .

If he knows already and hasn't got the self respect and dignity to resign then he really has no backbone.
There'll be no warm farewell.
Mate, do football managers resign these days? They get so well paid to be sacked it would be financial suicide to resign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back