Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be Frank De Boer. I can't see Mr Moshirì going for the likes of Flores, and the FSW will be considered too unpopular a choice, even if it might actually be the logical one.

Benitez isnt the logical choice. Massively overrated. Destroyed the Inter Milan treble winners left to him by Mourinho and was garbage at Real. Shows his stock when he's managing Newcastle.

Everton Press Conference Monday 6th June...

352fcp2.jpg

Some of the names, and their odds, on oddschecker make interesting reading...
m.oddschecker.com/m/football
Benitez isnt the logical choice. Massively overrated. Destroyed the Inter Milan treble winners left to him by Mourinho and was garbage at Real. Shows his stock when he's managing Newcastle.
I meant logical for Mo, not me. He has PL experience and a house in Wirral.

Mess? They finished 8th on 56 points the season before he took over.

Edit - I wouldn't mind Koeman, I just think it is more obvious than ever that Moyes was really good for us and I don't understand why people deny it.
Pochetino had done a great job getting them to 8th, then he left and they lost half of their team. Moyes did a good job for a number of years. Based on their first 2 years in Premier league I'm not sure you can say Moyes is the better manager.

aye...prime example of why Mourinho is miles ahead of Benitez seen as they both managed the same two clubs and you compare their records.

Ah Well, he's done a Manny Fernandes and gone to Valencia...

Personally I dont think we did anything other than make an enquiry.

I think from day 1 our targets have been Pellegrini, Jose and Koeman.

Im not ITK, but I think we are currently waiting on Jose to give us a defo yes or no, then we will move for Koeman and keep Pellegrini in reserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back