Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What position does Stam hold at Ajax? Can't find any mention of him on their Wiki page. Assumed it was Defense Coach but that's held by Winston Bogarde apparently?

He used to be assistant coach to Frank but now has a different role within ajax i'm sure someone mentioned what role he does have on here at some point

Why do people want Mourinho? I don't want an egotistical nob to come in for 2 years and completely undo all the good youth team work we've done. He'd ruin us from the inside.

I'm with you mate, it's the name isn't it people are like moths to a flame with him. I also think he'll do more damage than good.

lol considering I've never said who I want where is the relevance here? Not wanting Mourinho is a sound opinion to have not that I think we could get him anyway.

He's the stand out candidate by a country mile. Won titles at every club in every country he's managed in. And you think he'd ruin us... what's to ruin?!

I think it's mostly cos of all the games he wins, mate.
Mourinho will not be interested in the youth system just a bunch of mega stars, then he'll sod off when he gets in a strop. He's a GobS**te with a massive ego who's sides are boring. Don't want him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back