Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at someone voting Eddie Howe again. Everton supporters really make me wonder....

People saying Eddie Howe are only doing so because he was a Evertonian as a kid. There not really thinking it out, just plucking names. For me he is too young for one thing, we have done the young manager learning his trade with the last two. Also he hasn't really done that much that should impress us, we want to challenge for Europe, something he hasn't done for a start, he has done well at his level but we want someone who has either managed at our level or where we want to be.

If it comes to that ...that Roberto will get sacked....we have to aim higher with manager appointment. All these shouts about Howe, Pereira etc... is total bs. We'd want a proven big hitter who instantly lifts us to the next level.

Lets see what happends tomorrow first, though

Eddie Howe?!

Lads/Ladies?!

I am completely dumbstruck by the volume of votes for him.
Willing to bet you the majority of those voters also voted for Martinez 3 years ago in that epic poll at the time.
If Martinez were to go, we get the best. We can now afford him and can afford to back him!

I'm just glad you lot were not around in the early eighties to pick our manager, you certainly would not have picked Howard Kendall that's for sure.

I think you're being a bit disrespectful of Howe, a young manager in the game who has had success and is doing quite well this year even with the injuries to key players.

Now, before LVG went to United you would have been clamouring for him to be our manager.

I really think you all need a reality check and come back down from space to Earth.

I'm just glad you lot were not around in the early eighties to pick our manager, you certainly would not have picked Howard Kendall that's for sure.

I think you're being a bit disrespectful of Howe, a young manager in the game who has had success and is doing quite well this year even with the injuries to key players.

Now, before LVG went to United you would have been clamouring for him to be our manager.

I really think you all need a reality check and come back down from space to Earth.
You would choose Eddie Howe over a Mourinho or de Boer in that list above? Or an Emery for example?

That's what the poll is asking. And I need a reality check do I?

He's going to Man U. Won't come to us.
Is what I think too, but IF Man U don't want him then we have a chance here for sure with the squad we already have and Moshiri bank rolling him.

And I'll tell you now, Mourinho has got one hell of a job on at Man U if he takes it, they are an utter mess, never seen a Utd side as bad as they are right now.

My point is more, why give up a young, bright manager to bring in another?

Surely there is a level up from our manager but below that of Mourinho etc?

I'm pro Bobby anyway. Staunch.

You would choose Eddie Howe over a Mourinho or de Boer in that list above? Or an Emery for example?

Mourinho would be great, but I'd also like to get in Kelly Brook's knickers but it's not going to happen.

De Boer, done well for Ajax. But even McClaren has won the Dutch league. No experience in the premiership. Emery I like, experience of a few different teams but a failure away from Spain in Russia.

I voted for Vitor by the way, but I at least respect people's choices.

Is it alright to suggest Diego Simeone ?

I still think he deserves time, minor changes to our team and we can go places.

Think people are being slightly disrespectful to Howe.
They may be mate.
I'm not. I think he's good. I just think a clamour to dethrone our manager for someone even more inexperienced is crazy.

Agree with you too, few changes here and there and we are good to go

Is what I think too, but IF Man U don't want him then we have a chance here for sure with the squad we already have and Moshiri bank rolling him.

And I'll tell you now, Mourinho has got one hell of a job on at Man U if he takes it, they are an utter mess, never seen a Utd side as bad as they are right now.
If we did get him I'd have thought there'd be no more rolling over at Anfield at least ;)

Mourinho would be great, but I'd also like to get in Kelly Brook's knickers but it's not going to happen.

De Boer, done well for Ajax. But even McClaren has won the Dutch league. No experience in the premiership. Emery I like, experience of a few different teams but a failure away from Spain in Russia.

I voted for Vitor by the way, but I at least respect people's choices.
Whether or not anyone on that list chooses to come here,or is likely to,isn't the question. Unless I am mistaken, it is asking who do you want?
Hence anyone that chooses Eddie Howe over Kelly Brook's sexy gstring, while completely entitled to their opinion, still very much completely dumbfounds me.
One can be dumfounded and still respect the opinion of others.

Thinking Mourinho would come within an arse's roar of our club is not realistic. I haven't voted in this poll because we have a manager. But if I did, I'd know a vote for Mourinho would be on par for a vote for Time Capsule Alex Ferguson.

Is it alright to suggest Diego Simeone ?

Why not, surprised someone hasn't suggested Pep and been serious about it.

This new investor, has not indicated anything as of yet. We have not been through a transfer window to see what sort of cash he willing to inject. But, we have followers who automatically think we are the new Man City.

You couldn't make it up.

BAWK is finally complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back