Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking Mourinho would come within an arse's roar of our club is not realistic. I haven't voted in this poll because we have a manager. But if I did, I'd know a vote for Mourinho would be on par for a vote for Time Capsule Alex Ferguson.
Once again....that's not what the poll is asking...

They may be mate.
I'm not. I think he's good. I just think a clamour to dethrone our manager for someone even more inexperienced is crazy.

Agree with you too, few changes here and there and we are good to go

You're right.

Just: Learn to defend. Make sensible, logical substitutions. Hold on to leads. Stop losing at home. Accept responsibility for results. Be realistic in appraisal of team performances. Do not blame the crowd for tactical failings. Do not blame the ref for every defeat etc etc

Eddie Howe is a very good manager like, maybe people would see it if he was Spanish or something

He's a manager with a lot of potential, but if we're sacking the manager I'd rather we went for someone a little bit more proven.

There's so much money in the Premier League now relative to the rest of the world that we should, within reason, be able to go for almost anyone in the world. We don't need to take a "punt".

Only Everton fans could be dismissive about wanting mourinho as manager. Yes he is temperamental, yes he is a short term fix, yes he brings baggage but.....the bloke is a winner!!!!
Would he have this present squad as it is, challenging for top 6. The answer is yes. With additions to this present squad, could we be challenging the top 4. The answer is yes. Would we have a better opportunity to win trophies with him at the helm. The answer is yes.
For what's it worth I don't consider mourinho would come here, when you consider the calibre of clubs that would want his services, but I can't get my head around the fact some fans don't want a winner and one of the best managers in the world at the club.

Yeah - but in appointing Mourinho there would be absolutely zero chance of seeing that Eva Caniero in our dugout. Not worth him.

Yeah personally I think he'd be good, personality traits notwithstanding.

Is there any substance to today's Jose-to-EFC rumour?
Is no one concerned about Mourihnos attitude when his Chelsea days were numbered? He was a horrible bugger in the press. Tbh when things aren't going his way he throws his toys out. He is a journeynan and will never see out more than 3 years at a club..

Hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back