Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That young Eddie Van Der Howe at NAC Bournemouth looks a good manager.

Would take him all day ahead of De Boer who isn't proven in the slightest, as others have stated, McClaren won the title there and he's dire.

Some people just swoon at a foreign name.

I'd want someone proven ideally, but if we're not going out and getting a Mourinho I'd want a young hungry Evertonian in charge like Howe.

That young Eddie Van Der Howe at NAC Bournemouth looks a good manager.

Would take him all day ahead of De Boer who isn't proven in the slightest, as others have stated, McClaren won the title there and he's dire.

Some people just swoon at a foreign name.

I'd want someone proven ideally, but if we're not going out and getting a Mourinho I'd want a young hungry Evertonian in charge like Howe.
Oh so you picked Mourinho in the poll then mate?

he would be a punt, might work out might not...i do like the guy tho
Once again, the poll isn't a character reference on Eddie Howe mate.
Would you prefer him over every other name on that list, or in world football(other) as Everton Manager?

Are we not better going for someone just a bit more proven at this point - the time for the lower league Moyes/Howe (1st prem season) may have passed, especially if Moshiri throws even moderate amounts of cash around.

We need a manager to attract and keep the top players.
And finally we can afford one and afford to back him. Until. People are struggling to break out of the malaise of the last 3 decades.

Good. 119 disagree with you and prefer Eddie Howe to Mourinho.
That is what the poll is saying. That is what staggers me.
To each his own...

Howe would be my bargain basement option, but I'd still prefer him to the likes of De Boer and Periera.

Someone quality like Mourinho is what we need going forward.

That Emery is an interesting one, quality in Spain and wins the EL with relative ease, but completely bombed in Russia. Still a better shout than most.

Howe would be my bargain basement option, but I'd still prefer him to the likes of De Boer and Periera.

Someone quality like Mourinho is what we need going forward.

That Emery is an interesting one, quality in Spain and wins the EL with relative ease, but completely bombed in Russia. Still a better shout than most.
You only get one option in the poll mate ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back