NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Richardson (Panthers) forced out? I forget the exact circumstances, but seem to remember him being involved in a number of controversies.
I live just outside of DC—-oh, the rejoicing that would ensue if Snyder were to be forced out
yes he deserved to be drummed out but he was old guard.

That’s the resale market, which unlike the UK, is a complete Wild West of capitalism. As best I can find, face value for the tickets ranges between $1000 and $3500, so you’ve some people out there trying to turn as much as a $30k profit per ticket.
This is another example of people (or more likely computer programs) buying tickets like they’re commodities. They buy out every game, every concert, basically any popular event, just to cash in. A few artists have tried to make you verify you bought the tickets from them before letting you into the venue but not nearly enough do this. Need scalping laws to apply online ASAP so tickets get into the hands of people who actually want to attend.

Every year I settle down to the Super Bowl, 15 minutes in I’m reminded how dull a sport it is. I’m drawn to the idea of it, the razzmatazz but the actual sport is just a poor mans rugby and I don’t even like rugby

Any plans for tonight? Hyped for it. My head says this is going to be a Rams walkover, but my heart wants a Bengals win. Depends on what exciting story the NFL scriptwriters have put together eh @Kev The Rat?

Love superbowl Sunday, pub for around 8.00pm, few pints then superbowl party. Mate does the best buffalo wings around, roll home about 4.30 am and have to watch the replay tomorrow

That sounds awesome. Was lucky to get Monday off, I only started a new job but they were very understanding. I might be writing illegible nonsense here later on

I didn't think I was gonna get Monday off this year as forgot to book it and it was too late, thankfully someone cancelled their day off at last minute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back