NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched a season of the packers doing runs to Jones out of the shotgun. It never works.

Its 4th down. Run a quick inside hand off, get the half yard and use your timeout.
[REDACTED] a handoff. If it's less than a yard and you can't get that on a sneak that everyone knows is a sneak, you don't deserve the yard.

All you have to do is occasionally mix in something else so that the opponent isn't 100% it's a sneak.

[REDACTED] a handoff. If it's less than a yard and you can't get that on a sneak that everyone knows is a sneak, you don't deserve the yard.

All you have to do is occasionally mix in something else so that the opponent isn't 100% it's a sneak.
I'm no expert at all so I could be totally wrong. I just didn't get the play call. In short yardage, I dont see why you want to take the ball quite far into the back field.

Well done to Stafford and Donald. I've never been a big Stafford fan when he was in Detroit but he got the job done and held his nerve when it mattered. Fair play.

Never have agreed with that. See: Purdue-Maryland foul earlier today.

That missed PAT that permits a FG to tie is massive, though.

Of course you hope that the defence makes a huge play but in the end it cost them 30 seconds and a time out. That last drive would have taken a lot of the pressure away had they had that bit extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back