NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Steelers fans are truly happy with this.

Some polls and opinions I have seen seem to have them divided.

Bet they wished they had waited now that Mayfield wants to be traded.
Would the browns trade to the steelers though ? is this QB draft class as bad as it sounds ?

Would the browns trade to the steelers though ? is this QB draft class as bad as it sounds ?
Aye plenty of talent in the draft. Youe prob right Browns would ask for a lot from them.
Still to waste that money on Trubisky doesn't seem wise. I guess they see it as a necessary evil and they are hoping pick up the future in the draft.

Honestly I don't know much about him. Did he start for KC last season?
Yeah he did actually he was us season before last.

I meant to say chiefs via the Rams where he played way more haha!

He was wasted with the Chiefs. No idea why he signed for them last year.

Hes a talented guy but he was never going to move Humphry from his position.

With the right coaching he could be a solid pickup.

Yeah he did actually he was us season before last.

I meant to say chiefs via the Rams where he played way more haha!

He was wasted with the Chiefs. No idea why he signed for them last year.

Hes a talented guy but he was never going to move Humphry from his position.

With the right coaching he could be a solid pickup.

So he didn't start in KC then? A backup?

So he didn't start in KC then? A backup?
Nope biggest mistake of his career was signing for them or not going somewhere else. He should have taken the reduced contract at the Rams even, where he started all 3 previous seasons in several roles before settling back as a center.

Still alot of upside to him. Carroll and his coaches probably know that off course given how many times we play you haha!

Most likely a recommendation by coaches Waldron and dickerson who left us for your lot

Nope biggest mistake of his career was signing for them or not going somewhere else. He should have taken the reduced contract at the Rams even, where he started all 3 previous seasons in several roles before settling back as a center.

Still alot of upside to him. Carroll and his coaches probably know that off course given how many times we play you haha!

Most likely a recommendation by coaches Waldron and dickerson who left us for your lot

Seems like he played at guard more frequently than center.

I guess we'll see. Our track record with offensive lineman has been dodgy as F. All the more reason why I might rate Russ higher than the average fan. He's managed historically great numbers behind lines that were terrible at protecting him.

Seems like he played at guard more frequently than center.

I guess we'll see. Our track record with offensive lineman has been dodgy as F. All the more reason why I might rate Russ higher than the average fan. He's managed historically great numbers behind lines that were terrible at protecting him.
Yeah became a guard because of injuries. Versatile enough though.

Yup one of the most baffling thing for me is you Oline haha! Didn't Carroll once say he'd rather a project player than pay big for an oline player.

Wilson deserved much better lines. Easy for people to call him crap without understanding that he's had to put up with crap Olines in a division where Dlines are quite talented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back