NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes, a very good deep threat. Almost as quick as Hill. I wanted the packers to keep him. But he has had some recent injury issues

Hard to actually tell how good the packers receivers really are cos so much went through Adams though.
Seems like an overpay by the Chiefs based on what he's done

Yes, a very good deep threat. Almost as quick as Hill. I wanted the packers to keep him. But he has had some recent injury issues
Has an extremely impressive YPC for his career of 17.5

Looks like we are building a nice complement of receivers to replace Hill

1. Draft Pick
2. JuJu
3. MVS
4. Hardman

Has an extremely impressive YPC for his career of 17.5

Looks like we are building a nice complement of receivers to replace Hill

1. Draft Pick
2. JuJu
3. MVS
4. Hardman
Valdes-Scantling's career figures:

20220324_220317.webp

I'll be very surprised if we don't see KC offering a 1st and a 2nd round pick to take Philadelphia's earliest first round pick.

Last edited:

i dont think that the only difference in their abilities

He's still a good player. I'm not surprised the packers didn't keep him when he was offered a 10m per year deal, but I would have preferred to keep him. He opened up a lot of options and easy plays for Rodgers. I'd say the packers currently have the weakest receiver group of any of the 32 teams. Either there is a big trade still to be done, or they are going to draft 2 receivers in the first 2 rounds, or they are going to become a run heavy team with Dillon and Jones

He's still a good player. I'm not surprised the packers didn't keep him when he was offered a 10m per year deal, but I would have preferred to keep him. He opened up a lot of options and easy plays for Rodgers. I'd say the packers currently have the weakest receiver group of any of the 32 teams. Either there is a big trade still to be done, or they are going to draft 2 receivers in the first 2 rounds, or they are going to become a run heavy team with Dillon and Jones

packers only offered him a 1 year deal, with the chiefs hes likely a replacement for pringle as their 3rd or 4th WR.

yeh packers look weak at WR, is lazard currently top of the depth chart?

packers only offered him a 1 year deal, with the chiefs hes likely a replacement for pringle as their 3rd or 4th WR.

yeh packers look weak at WR, is lazard currently top of the depth chart?

Yeah I think so. He was restricted so they put a tender in to keep him. I assume he is staying, because no one would offer a second round pick for him

In the last four seasons Valdes-Scantling has recorded 123 catches for 2153 yards and 13 TDs, with Aaron Rodgers as his QB and Davante Adams drawing the attention of most opponents.

In the same four seasons Tyler Boyd has 312 catches, 3743 yards and 21 TDs. For half that time Andy Dalton was throwing the ball.

Feels like the Chiefs have overpaid a fair amount for a distinctly average 3rd WR.

In the last four seasons Valdes-Scantling has recorded 123 catches for 2153 yards and 13 TDs, with Aaron Rodgers as his QB and Davante Adams drawing the attention of most opponents.

In the same four seasons Tyler Boyd has 312 catches, 3743 yards and 21 TDs. For half that time Andy Dalton was throwing the ball.

Feels like the Chiefs have overpaid a fair amount for a distinctly average 3rd WR.

I'm no NFL scout, but I agree; maybe they'll trade up for a 1st tier WR in the draft like someone mentioned above. All I can figure is they will add as many WRs as possible and see which ones stick, but that's an odd way to build a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back