NFL 2024 Season

Utter insanity. There hasn't been a hint that this guy's ability deserves that contract. They've lost their minds. And Miami seems to have followed suit.

Gonna be a lot of average QBs are going to fancy changing their arm in this environment and get paid way beyond their capabilities.

Rash move. The guy will not beat the likes of Burrow, Allen or Lamar let alone Mahomes when it counts

Tua is the worst player I’ve seen for the gap in how they look on TV versus how they look in person. I can’t imagine him throwing the ball everyday in your facility and thinking this is the guy. I get that it’s a mental position but it isn’t all mental, nor is getting the ball out quickly the only thing that matters from a processing standpoint. This is a bad one for me.

Utter insanity. There hasn't been a hint that this guy's ability deserves that contract. They've lost their minds. And Miami seems to have followed suit.

Gonna be a lot of average QBs are going to fancy changing their arm in this environment and get paid way beyond their capabilities.

Well I’d not say there wasn’t a hint, but 10 games is a small sample to be sure.

Not to distract from all the hate, but popping in to see if anyone has any (useful) comments on these RBs in a dynasty setting. Need to cut at least 1, could cut all 3:

A Mattison (LV) Always a backup, never took the chances he was given and MIN decided not to keep him
AJ Dillon (GB) A very serviceable role player but likely little more than this
T Bigsby (JAX) JAX has high hopes for him but mid-tier FFL teams are built on hope

My other RB options are A Ekler, J Warren, S Barkley, and K Mitchell so my group is serviceable enough already except for Mitchell who may miss most of the year. League is 12 teams, roster 23, keep 19; PPR scoring so like most leagues WRs is where the points are and that's my better group.

I’d be keeping Bigsby for now, being the youngest of the three. More scope for him to develop than the other two at this point.

Dillon and Mattison are of a similar ilk I’d say. Mattison probably has the better prospects for the coming season with only really Zamir White to compete with for touches. Dillon obviously has Jacobs ahead of him and GB drafted Marshawn Lloyd who may even surpass him this season.

If i had to cut one it would probably be Dillon.

I’d be keeping Bigsby for now, being the youngest of the three. More scope for him to develop than the other two at this point.

Dillon and Mattison are of a similar ilk I’d say. Mattison probably has the better prospects for the coming season with only really Zamir White to compete with for touches. Dillon obviously has Jacobs ahead of him and GB drafted Marshawn Lloyd who may even surpass him this season.

If i had to cut one it would probably be Dillon.

yeah, I've read good things about Lloyd so that complicates Dillon further

Not to distract from all the hate, but popping in to see if anyone has any (useful) comments on these RBs in a dynasty setting. Need to cut at least 1, could cut all 3:

A Mattison (LV) Always a backup, never took the chances he was given and MIN decided not to keep him
T Bigsby (JAX) JAX has high hopes for him but mid-tier FFL teams are built on hope

My other RB options are A Ekler, J Warren, S Barkley, and K Mitchell so my group is serviceable enough already except for Mitchell who may miss most of the year. League is 12 teams, roster 23, keep 19; PPR scoring so like most leagues WRs is where the points are and that's my better group.

Mattison was dire last season.

Proper dire.

If Mattison is the starter for LV he’s an automatic keep

Zamir White is what I've read, although he's raw. If Mattison had shown the ability to grab his chance previously I'd be on it. But he's 26 and never really has done anything (and I've been waiting, which is the worst part.)
I’d be hesitant to get rid of anyone who will get a decent volume of carries whether they’re good or not. Miles Sanders has been useful for me multiple times and he’s absolute crap.

I would cut all of them tbh, but hold on to Bigsby if you have to keep at least one

NFL top 100 as voted for by players

I make no comment on this except to say that the last time Mahomes got hosed in this manner he went on to win the Super Bowl

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back