NFL 2024 Season

I've never liked Bo Nix since I watched him at Auburn and now I see ex pros writing good things about him. Do I need to backtrack and accept that he might be an NFL quarterback or is now the time to double down as a jock sniffer with a jelly arm?

I've never liked Bo Nix since I watched him at Auburn and now I see ex pros writing good things about him. Do I need to backtrack and accept that he might be an NFL quarterback or is now the time to double down as a jock sniffer with a jelly arm?

limmy-double-down.gif

Let's see what happen once the bullets start flying. A lot of players can look good in pre-season.

Enjoyed this trivia but had no idea how to answer. Anyone have any clue what the answer is without looking it up?

Hint: every score 0 and above is possible for a single team, this is asking for game score

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back