NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty happy with the positions my Jets drafted. The players, especially the later ones, could not pan out, but at least they addressed their weaknesses.

Ok gonna be in England at the September, beginning of October. She's annoyed she's missing two packers games so is there any way of be able watch them at a different time rather than live? There's no way she can be up at 1am with all the stuff we're trying to get done

The Packers now have somebody named Ha Ha Clinton-Dix.

Safety first!

Ok gonna be in England at the September, beginning of October. She's annoyed she's missing two packers games so is there any way of be able watch them at a different time rather than live? There's no way she can be up at 1am with all the stuff we're trying to get done

NFL GamePass works well for me, watching live or delayed. They offer it free in NZ too.

LOL @ steroid jarg rugby for big fat shithouse millionaires LOL.

Fixed for you.

NFL game pass only mate I would of thought.

Anyone looking forward to Hard Knocks? Starts August 5. Not sure what happened to the Falcons last year, maybe this will help explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back