• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Non League Football

The brown stuff has hit the fan at Cables :mad:

No idea what’s gone on there, just been reading about this. Board gone back on their word regarding budgets meaning they have to release a load of players? Very strange situation.

Bring me Sambor immediately please @widnes

No idea what’s gone on there, just been reading about this. Board gone back on their word regarding budgets meaning they have to release a load of players? Very strange situation.

Bring me Sambor immediately please @widnes
Yes it seems to be the board going back on what they promised re. budget. Kyle Sambor and Liam Hoilett are leaving at least , I was going to the match v Marine tonight but that’s off and Marine are trying to find new opponents.

Yes it seems to be the board going back on what they promised re. budget. Kyle Sambor and Liam Hoilett are leaving at least , I was going to the match v Marine tonight but that’s off and Marine are trying to find new opponents.

Widnes were supposed to have a friendly last week at Cables but that got mysteriously cancelled without explanation too. Mad situation.

Awful what's happening at Cables.

I can't quite figure out if

The managers have went all in with no regard to the budget or whether the board have reneged on what they've offered leaving a right mess to deal with.

Awful what's happening at Cables.

I can't quite figure out if

The managers have went all in with no regard to the budget or whether the board have reneged on what they've offered leaving a right mess to deal with.
They're supposed to be coming to Nantwich a week on Friday for a pre-season friendly.

Yeah I can’t get my head around it. Like someone has just done a calculation completely wrong somewhere, beyond amateur.

Exactly that. Beyond amateur.

The whole together, momentum and the rest has all evaporated.

Now they'll be odds on for relegation. It's pitiful. The players and fans suffer because of something totally inept. Heads should roll, but I bet they don't.

Yeah I can’t get my head around it. Like someone has just done a calculation completely wrong somewhere, beyond amateur.
It seems weird. It can't just be because someone got the excel columns mixed up. Surely there must be something unforeseen?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back