Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Non League Football

What happened there Mike? Was there some mither afterwards? I see Widnes have issued a statement.

I wasn’t at the game but I’ve been reading up on it on Twitter. Some little gimp called River who supports Stalybridge and is a known trouble causer at games was goading a section of Widnes fans all game and looking for a reaction. Looks like he had whatever he got coming to him to be honest. Fans of all different clubs in the replies on his Twitter slating him, seems he goes around the grounds looking for scraps.

IMG_8210.webp

I wasn’t at the game but I’ve been reading up on it on Twitter. Some little gimp called River who supports Stalybridge and is a known trouble causer at games was goading a section of Widnes fans all game and looking for a reaction. Looks like he had whatever he got coming to him to be honest. Fans of all different clubs in the replies on his Twitter slating him, seems he goes around the grounds looking for scraps.

View attachment 276899

Christ, I don't think the old skool ICF lids will be recruting him, like.

I follow a number of non league teams and watch them in between Palace games. One of them, a great old South west London club from the Amateur days, Kingstonian,has fallen on hard times, ground sharing at different clubs for a number of seasons and relegated to Step 4 last season. However, if it’s entertainment you want, here are their results since 21 September;
IMG_8396.webp

View attachment 276899

Looks like the lead singer of Hansen.

He`s hardly a threat to the Italian Ultras.

View attachment 276899

The “fight” has made it to the echo , and the Stalybridge manager has been sacked, don’t think it’s related though :lol:

View attachment 276899

Hangs round with some kid called "Divdogz", who's also a wrongun.

Whatever happened to kids just watching footie and enjoying it? Provoking opposition fans does what exactly?

Sadly, the rather annoying aspect of Non-League football.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back