Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Not A Transfer Rumour..... Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's completely different mate :lol:

Rodgers didn't rate Carroll, and Liverpool don't make loads of money like United do.

United don't need to free up wages and Rooney has played plenty this season. Love how rumours like this come up just because he was rested though.

its not a rumour just a debate about the possibility of it happening. if wages aren't a worry for Man U then makes it more likely that the deal can be subsidised and the original speculation was that it would benefit United in terms of Rooney's current situation which seems to me to be below par. he seems unlikely to come back to form under current situation at Man U as second fiddle to Van Persie but if I was Fergie I wouldn't rely on Van Persie being a long term answer. The Carrol situation is similar in terms of Liverpool being aware his value may rise if he goes and gets the kind of football he needs elsewhere. And there is an incentive for United if they want Fellaini or Baines and we don't budge at straight cash deal

Long shot but not ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back