Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Not A Transfer Rumour..... Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some right ones in this thread, like. Denying even the most obvious of truths to suit their agenda.

Why wouldn't we get Rooney? The lad's a blue is he not? It's only his feud with Moyes that has kept him away.

Some right ones in this thread, like. Denying even the most obvious of truths to suit their agenda.

Why wouldn't we get Rooney? The lad's a blue is he not? It's only his feud with Moyes that has kept him away.
there are definitely too many people not offering anything to the debate and just shouting rubbish at things that were never stated in first place. its a debate about whether it could happen not a rumour. its definitely not 'on the cards' but you would think people were ranting on about santa claus appearing at Easter.

To be honest he's went away from Everton and gone on to win every club trophy he could have, including the big one(CL).
If he came here he'd be on a massive pay cut and I doubt we'd have the money for it, but if he thought there was a chance of him coming back I think he'd grab it with both hands.
For him to actually be playing for a club and fans he loves again will make him pure pure class, added to his immense talent of course.

I think it probably won't happen but it will have more to do with how his agents see the deal and their potential cut. it was his agent's manipulation of a young lad that meant he left the club too early and they bound to tell him that the Rooney brand would be damaged. I can easily see Rooney wanting it and United finding a deal that suited them more than immediately selling him abroad to a club who may just put him out to sell t:shirts now and again. No matter how many games he featured in there seems no doubt he thrives as the main man up front and Van Persie's single-minded approach has effected his form and standing with the manager at United

I think theres something in this.

United only made a pre-tax profit of 957m last Year and with Rooney being on 250k a week I can totally see the value of letting him come on loan to us for say 50k a week.

This could be on lads.

the original fall out with Fergie was papered over too easy for there not to be something lingering. He made stronger statements than Fellaini ever has about leaving and we supposed believe it all fine and dandy the following day. Van Persie also has history of pissing off potential strike partners. When there was good chance United needed at least two goals last night the tactical decision to leave him out doesn't make too much sense to me. Lots of people been on the radio pointing out Fergie tends to get rid just as their potential seems to even out. Us getting him on loan or otherwise would rely on nobody matching his and United's demands and how much say Rooney himself has in where he ends up

Don't want him back.

Won't be coming back straight away anyway, not straight from Utd. They'll flog him to PSG or someone like that. In this country? City, maybe Spurs. Forget his wages, not many will be able to afford the fee.

We definitely can't. Only way Rooney ever arrives back at Everton is on a free, and that ain't happening for a very long time, if at all.

More chance of Kenwright finding a buyer for the club than there is of Rooney playing for Everton in the next 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back