Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Not A Transfer Rumour..... Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
agree that there no way of signing him which is why a loan deal makes some kind of sense. obviously if he is just money grabbing it won't happen but don't totally agree with your interpretation of the dispute at United. Don't think he has ever been totally loved there and he can see his legacy as greatest English player of his generation slipping away and may slip even further away if he isn't the main man somewhere next season and going into what could be a defining world cup full of confidence. United can still cash in a year later

Utd aren't loaning him out to another club. When he leaves United, he leaves because they need the money and are cashing in on him.

Pienaar lad.

Yeah, I have a feeling that's what he's alluding to. A guy who had allegations made against him that were withdrawn.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/7646421.stm

A Premier League footballer will not face charges over an alleged assault on a woman in Liverpool.
Police were called early on Sunday morning after reports a woman had been assaulted in a flat near Sefton Park.
Everton's South African international midfielder Steven Pienaar went to a police station voluntarily later that morning and was arrested.
A Merseyside Police spokeswoman confirmed no charges will be brought against the 26-year-old.
Everton said they now considered the case closed and would not be commenting further.

Are we all playing judge and juror on people now?

People are incredibly principled in hypothetical situations like. I'm sure their stance would change if this was ever to become reality.

Utd aren't loaning him out to another club. When he leaves United, he leaves because they need the money and are cashing in on him.

they will never really need the money and they are in strong position to sell when his stock is high. only reason they ever seem to sell is tactically usually to make way for younger star performers and not have someone unsettled at the club. at the moment they may well be unsure whether Van Persie fits that bill so can totally understand why they would want to delay selling him by a year but worried how he will effect the team spirit

^What has hitting a women got to do with anything. Anything of the field should stay there. Not in the slightest interested.

Its pretty obvious Rooney is going to be offloaded sooner rather than later. Can see this coming miles off. As Keane said: the writings on the wall.

What you mean is 'that was posted by Brennan so I best disagree with it and voice my so called opinion'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back