Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Not A Transfer Rumour..... Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
am gonna ignore the thread fascists cos no-one discussed this as possible loan deal as far as I am aware. suddenly made sense to me but lots of things make sense that will never happen..

I can see it happening as a 10/1 shot. It all depends whether someone like PSG will stump up the ££££s that United will want. If they don't or Rooney buckles a bit then it could be a way of treading water for a year.

If it came off I could see us doing very well with him in the team

yeah PSG would probably buy at a price that suits United just for his marketing profile but would he gothere knowing that was the case. History indicates fergie will want to offload in next couple of years..if it came off as loan it could be that we get his best ever year...world cup could f*c k him physically

Last night will have been a huge blow to him personally.For a decade he was top dog at Utd,could you imagine Utd playing a game of that importance and Rooney being left on the bench before this season ?

If he were to move abroad I think Utd might be tempted and then eventually he may try to move back to England and possibly Everton,but that is probably still four years away.

There's no sense in United loaning him.

We'd probably not even be able to pay half of his wages, and United aren't exactly desperate to lighten the wage bill anyway.

wouldn't be too different from carroll being loaned to West Ham. gamble but better than him sulking on the bench and losing value, would need him pushing for it and us bargaining with a player United value...i reckon 10 to 1 about right

wouldn't be too different from carroll being loaned to West Ham. gamble but better than him sulking on the bench and losing value, would need him pushing for it and us bargaining with a player United value...i reckon 10 to 1 about right

It's completely different mate :lol:

Rodgers didn't rate Carroll, and Liverpool don't make loads of money like United do.

United don't need to free up wages and Rooney has played plenty this season. Love how rumours like this come up just because he was rested though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back