Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Not A Transfer Rumour..... Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't he have a problem with smoking? If its true he won't be a player who plays well into his thirties.

If his fitness issues are down to this, I'd not want him back.

Slaven Bilic smoked like a chimney, a lot of footballers smoke. You would be surprised, I think Bradley Wiggins does as well.

Wayne Rooney isn't coming back to Everton, it isn't going to happen. I know its blatantly stating the blindingly obvious but some people on here seriously seem to think there is a chance. When you are brought up as an Evertonian it is something that never leaves you and he is no different, him turning up last year to Wembley to watch us against the RS once again proved that he cannot keep away.

As much as he is set for life the financial loss will be too great, remember there isn't just him cashing in on his current deal, some of the lucrative contracts would soon drop off as soon as he isn't slipping on the red shirt of United. Its time to put this ridiculous rumour to bed chaps, he is an Evertonian but that doesn't mean he wants to play for us again

Wayne Rooney isn't coming back to Everton, it isn't going to happen. I know its blatantly stating the blindingly obvious but some people on here seriously seem to think there is a chance. When you are brought up as an Evertonian it is something that never leaves you and he is no different, him turning up last year to Wembley to watch us against the RS once again proved that he cannot keep away.

As much as he is set for life the financial loss will be too great, remember there isn't just him cashing in on his current deal, some of the lucrative contracts would soon drop off as soon as he isn't slipping on the red shirt of United. Its time to put this ridiculous rumour to bed chaps, he is an Evertonian but that doesn't mean he wants to play for us again
ok lad

You can never say never in this sport mate. I agree the chances are slim but football is a weird thing where weird things can happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back