Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Not A Transfer Rumour..... Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pienaar never kissed the badge did he lad
pienarr never been the best player in the country by a mile either mate . wayne could of played for anyone , wayne outgrew everton at 18 ,we were skint we couldnt keep him ,we had to sell cause if we didnt , ffs doesnt bare thinking about , theres a thread about alan ball on here at the moment wayne is not far off bally ,pienarr is not far off osman . WAYNE WILL BE HOME SOON , i will be waiting with open arms

pienarr never been the best player in the country by a mile either mate . wayne could of played for anyone , wayne outgrew everton at 18 ,we were skint we couldnt keep him ,we had to sell cause if we didnt , ffs doesnt bare thinking about , theres a thread about alan ball on here at the moment wayne is not far off bally ,pienarr is not far off osman . WAYNE WILL BE HOME SOON , i will be waiting with open arms

Could you give me a smaller time frame on that mate ? Want to get the best odds possible on Paddy Power....

I've never really understood the difference between disagreeing and slating.

How strenuous does a disagreement have to be before it becomes a slate?

A)i disagree with this post mate, but after all, it's a forum so you're entitled to your opinion.

B) 'koff AF, what's wrong, you only have half a brain, can't believe you have that way of thinking, why don't you just leave this forum with your laughable views which differ from mine

spot on as always!

*logs into paddy power

I bet every single one of you were hating on him on the 31st August 2004, it baffles me how everyone has started loving him again.

A)i disagree with this post mate, but after all, it's a forum so you're entitled to your opinion.

B) 'koff AF, what's wrong, you only have half a brain, can't believe you have that way of thinking, why don't you just leave this forum with your laughable views which differ from mine

Is it weird that I honestly find the former more cutting?

Like I honestly am more offended by someone replying to my well thought out bits of brilliance with a deadpan stare and "well you're entitled to your opinion" then if they go off it calling me a halfwit.

tick tick tick

haha, not until i see him sign on the dotted line and is holding up an everton jersey for photographers with martinez will i believe it. Nothing against your info when i say that, i know you're not lying, it's just i heard for years hartson was going to join swansea and finish his career there - never happened.

I bet every single one of you were hating on him on the 31st August 2004, it baffles me how everyone has started loving him again.

I was angry for sure. I am also the same age as him, and now I'm older, I can look back and see why he did what he did. I can think of the mistakes and stupid things I did that year too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back