Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Not A Transfer Rumour..... Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nine years?

'I'll hate Rooney for a few years and then start loving him to try and get him back'? It doesn't work like that.

It does actually, when you look at things in hindsight and realise he was an 18 year old lad.

Next time you do something really stupid i'll tell your parents to never forgive you ffs

It does actually, when you look at things in hindsight and realise he was an 18 year old lad.

Next time you do something really stupid i'll tell your parents to never forgive you ffs
"18 year old lads" have more majority don't they? Especially if you never were a footballer.

"18 year old lads" have more majority don't they? Especially if you never were a footballer.

I don't even know what you mean by this.

I just think your morals are messed up if you're that arsed about such a trivial thing but are happy to cheer a lad who has driven around drunk and could have easily killed someone. Very messed up.

I don't even know what you mean by this.

I just think your morals are messed up if you're that arsed about such a trivial thing but are happy to cheer a lad who has driven around drunk and could have easily killed someone. Very messed up.
So by your logic, 18 year old lads have no maturity and make silly mistakes they regret in the future.

Ridiculous thing to say.

Last edited:

he was sold!

that money started moye's career and saved the club!

he won everything at utd!

he comes home and "saves" us again!

imagine the skyfest if he did. everton become globle again the kid has fans ffs! and then there is the fact that he is an ace goal scorer and footballer!

Maturity I meant, mistyped.

Ah right.

Well no, i don't think they have no maturity. But i'm sure everybody regrets things they do earlier in life.

People only like to look at the good side of being a footballer, they try to gloss over the stress that these kids can experience, and really screw them up.

So by your logic, 18 year old lads have no maturity and make silly mistakes they regret in the future.

Ridiculous thing to say.

Perfectly sound logic, really.

I'm sure next year I'll do some things I'll regret. Did some today. Did some yesterday. People are always doing things they regret, especially when young.

Ah right.

Well no, i don't think they have no maturity. But i'm sure everybody regrets things they do earlier in life.

People only like to look at the good side of being a footballer, they try to gloss over the stress that these kids can experience, and really screw them up.
But would you really disrespect the club who made you like that even if you had no common sense though? He chose to do it and for that matter I can not forgive him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back