Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Not A Transfer Rumour..... Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wayne is back with us soon?

Negredo - Rooney will be our strikers partnership in a year's time frame then?

ITS ON!

oh wait.. Moyes never plays two strikers at same time..

ITS OFF!

but if foxy says he will be back with us soon, then.. well I don't know..

so I guess 50/50 chance ITS ON! he will be with us or he wont be.. thank you foxy

I bet every single one of you were hating on him on the 31st August 2004, it baffles me how everyone has started loving him again.
mike what you hated was everton were not big enough to be able to keep him , over my dead body wayne rooney will leave this club BLUE BILL ,

I bet every single one of you were hating on him on the 31st August 2004, it baffles me how everyone has started loving him again.

i wouldn't say i love him, but he could be our saviour. If he wins us trophies and tries his heart out for the club he loves then a small part of what he did will be forgiven. he was just young and stupid, he's bringing his kids up as evertonians, he loves this club more than he ever will united, he just did the badge kissing thing because he knew it would piss us off. If we as fans were that bothered by his reaction, maybe we shouldn't have dished it out in the first place.

He made mistakes, only in the last couple of years have i grown to sort of get over it, i understand why you still feel the way you do, totally understandable, you won't be the only one either.

Wayne is back with us soon?

Negredo - Rooney will be our strikers partnership in a year's time frame then?

ITS ON!

oh wait.. Moyes never plays two strikers at same time..

ITS OFF!

but if foxy says he will be back with us soon, then.. well I don't know..

so I guess 50/50 chance ITS ON! he will be with us or he wont be.. thank you foxy

but what about when moyes is off? i'm pretty sure moyes wouldn't think about 2 up front if he had rooney and negredo as options

i wouldn't say i love him, but he could be our saviour. If he wins us trophies and tries his heart out for the club he loves then a small part of what he did will be forgiven. he was just young and stupid, he's bringing his kids up as evertonians, he loves this club more than he ever will united, he just did the badge kissing thing because he knew it would piss us off. If we as fans were that bothered by his reaction, maybe we shouldn't have dished it out in the first place.

He made mistakes, only in the last couple of years have i grown to sort of get over it, i understand why you still feel the way you do, totally understandable, you won't be the only one either.
Cheers mate, finally someone understands.

How is it ?

You said you couldn't believe people have started loving him nine years after he kissed a badge. People don't hate somebody forever over such a trivial action. They just don't.
Nine years?

'I'll hate Rooney for a few years and then start loving him to try and get him back'? It doesn't work like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back