Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Not A Transfer Rumour..... Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets get messages to him and tell him we would like him to come back. If thousands of us messaged him on twitter he's bound to feel wanted.

Thing is, I don't think he'd come back while Moyes is manager.

Also, you can't blame him for what he done by signing for united. He done what was right for his career and look what he's achieved. Champions league.

The last thing I'd want is him coming to us like Gazza and Ginola did. They were old and it was a shame seeing them play for Everton but being past it. I don't want to see Wayne Rooney being ransacked by young midfielders and new breed centre halves. It wouldn't look right.

Not forgiving him for kissing another badge is just over the top.The lads a born Evertonian. Still follows the club. Would probably jump at the chance of coming back here if the club could offer him a decent wage and challenge for trophys.

But would you really disrespect the club who made you like that even if you had no common sense though? He chose to do it and for that matter I can not forgive him.

Rooney kissed the badge - I'll never forgive him...... Really? The words 'Get over it' spring to mind. I cannot believe you honestly think 18 year old lads never make mistakes. I certainly made plenty. As for being the club that made him, sorry but that's utter crap. Do you really think that he wouldn't have made it without us? Why in Gods name people wouldn't want a player of his ability at the club is beyond me. After he signs, will you forgive him if he wipes his ass on a Man U shirt?

Rooney kissed the badge - I'll never forgive him...... Really? The words 'Get over it' spring to mind. I cannot believe you honestly think 18 year old lads never make mistakes. I certainly made plenty. As for being the club that made him, sorry but that's utter crap. Do you really think that he wouldn't have made it without us? Why in Gods name people wouldn't want a player of his ability at the club is beyond me. After he signs, will you forgive him if he wipes his ass on a Man U shirt?

Meanwhile, lets all applaud the drink driver. :lol:

No I wouldn't, and he'll only be back once he turns s**t. 18 year old lads do silly mistakes on a football field? really?

I don't want him back and I've made it clear, disagree all you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back