Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A colleague of mine at work, Portuguese lad who moved to the UK about three years ago and supports Benfica fanatically came up to me today and said 'man you must be so happy right now'. At first I thought he was talking about work because he's never known anything about the premier league really except Chelsea because it's the closest team to the office and he went to a couple of games and then he says 'Rooney man! Everton are buying all of the player!'. Times are changing.

Just wanted to repost this factoid from Sky Sport.

Everton transfer spending

Approx transfer fee spent

Last 3 windows (under Moshiri) £169m
Previous 16 transfer windows (since 2008) £159m

Nothing has changed...except everything

Mate, don't you know that can be easily explained by the fact we have sold Stones, Lukaku and we will also cash in on Barkley too. We also used to have a debt that we didn't bother paying off as Kenwright used to like the Tesco clubcard points.

As for the stadium have you seen a spade in the ground yet??

:oops: :D

Over the last week or so, something has definitely changed.
I've seen posters who have previously been pretty much 100% critical of the club all the time I've been here, start to change their tack.

I hesitate to give examples, but I will anyway. I know @Kev The Rat and @D410 are both passionate Blues, but I really can't recall a time when I've seen them positive and excited about our club, but I have recently. That's not slagging them off for their previous opinions, we're all entitled to our opinions and they've put there's forward eloquently enough in the past, but if Moshiri, Walsh, Koeman and Ryazantsev can get make these guys positive, then something is certainly changing.

Other posters are still dubious, and that's fine, though I do detect a little weakening in their stances too, or, at least, more desperation in spinning a negative angle on things :coffee:

Doubtless, given our tough start to the season, when we're sat in 15th after 5 matches, normal service will be resumed on GOT though !

Oh look now, a release on the stadium.
On the same day.
It's the old Everton press playbook yet again
maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back