Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two of our best players of 2016/17 gone or set to go.
Ambition though.
BUMP

That's the killer really. Lukaku going, fine, not a problem. Barkley though? That's a kick in the teeth.

Suddenly a good transfer window is average at best. Still a long time to go though - if Barkley goes, I expect Sigurdsson and a top striker in bare minimum.

maxresdefault.jpg

“We will only get this where we want it to be by putting it through the rigour and scrutiny of our fan base.

“We are in the process of developing a key principles document to shape the debate and provide a framework for the debate rather than a blank piece of paper.”
BUT BUT THIS ITK SAID WE'VE GOT A DESIGN COMPLETELY SORTED AND EVERYTHING LAR

Two of our best players of 2016/17 gone or set to go.
Ambition though.
BUMP

Nobody buries their head better than a Evertonian.

"Could be worse could be Pompey"

*buries head and puts on headphones and turns Limp Bizkit to max volume*

My glass is half empty, but is still has ale in it and room for more. I won't consider the fact that it may be empty because I believe it will continue to be topped up.

Nothing has changed - my arse. Everything has changed.

My glass is half empty, but is still has ale in it and room for more. I won't consider the fact that it may be empty because I believe it will continue to be topped up.

Nothing has changed - my arse. Everything has changed.

Kenwright provided you with the bad pour, Moshiri kindly provided you with the top-up.

Our 3 most promising players gone in the space of 17 months since Moshiri came on board. Not good enough no matter how you cut it.

1 of which has become any sort of success and got bought for £90 million from a team in the champions league with one of the best managers in the game running them. We have Davies, Lookman, Dowell, Kenny,that nigarian kid on loan in Belgium who bagged 32 in 29 last year, that centre half we nicked from Newcastle who by all accounts would be classed as a wonder kid should real life actually be champ man. I'd take now over pre 17 months ago.

Sorry I forgot Sandro who had a 1 in 2 record last season in one of the top 3 leagues in Europe

Not having that.

Martinez has nowt to do with it apart from reportedly telling Stones he could get off last summer.

Moshiri and the board are the ones who couldn't make an offer persuading enough for them to reconsider leaving.
Ridiculous lol Lukaku didn't want to be here and in the end we got 90 mil for him and Ross has been offered a huge contract that represents his value for the team. How anyone can blame Moshiri for this is beyond my belief.

That's the killer really. Lukaku going, fine, not a problem. Barkley though? That's a kick in the teeth.

Suddenly a good transfer window is average at best. Still a long time to go though - if Barkley goes, I expect Sigurdsson and a top striker in bare minimum.
How? We will replace Ross with a better player who wants to be here.

Ridiculous lol Lukaku didn't want to be here and in the end we got 90 mil for him and Ross has been offered a huge contract that represents his value for the team. How anyone can blame Moshiri for this is beyond my belief.

Because the buck stops with him mate.

Whatever their reasons for leaving, if we wanted to keep them (and we did) it was his and the board's responsibility to make that happen and find a way to change their mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back