Now we know we’ve no divine right to be in the top flight…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judas Iscariot was a disciple and one of the original Twelve Apostles of Jesus Christ. According to all four canonical gospels, Judas betrayed Jesus to the Sanhedrin in the Garden of Gethsemane by kissing him and addressing him as "rabbi" to reveal his identity in the darkness to the crowd who had come to arrest him.

A culmination in frustrations boiling over.

Don’t think anyone expected Ancelotti to leave in the manner he did, and then for us to go after Benitez.

A has been manager, with a past which was never going to go down well, especially with many thinking we’d turned a corner.

The fact it obviously wouldn’t work well, the £500mil spent and the frivolous choices to go for Pereira was always going to bring toxicity.

There now needs to be a balance of backing the 11 players whilst letting the board know we’re not happy and demand change. How we get that I don’t know, but someone smarter than I, will find a way.

Hiring Benitez was a dark day in the clubs history and a dark period followed culminating in us almost losing our top flight status and potentially ruining the club for years. It should never have happened. Moshiri has a lot to answer for with that and if Kia Joorabchian is still in his ear he needs to gtfo.

Yes but if you share a forum with regular posters for a long time you should be capable of distinguishing between genuine and valid concern and wild freak outs right?

That’s the problem. Too many have a blanket reaction to ANY concerns regardless of the context of who is making them and why

Basically, I’d like some nuance
Nuance? On the internet??

Status
Not open for further replies.