Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nuno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neves is a fantastic footballer. He would improve you no end if he played for you.He was behind two older, more experienced full internationals tbf to him. It would be like a young kid trying to displace Keane and Scholes.

Mate he started for Porto for two consecutive seasons - played over 2200 minutes in each of those seasons and was promoted to being the Captain of the team, then his current Wolves manager took over Porto and dropped him - he went on to play about 900 minutes and only started 6 games in 16/17.

Pretty sure the starting midfielders last season for Porto weren't in the same stratosphere as either Keane or Scholes, and bit of a weird choice to use Scholes as he was starting for Man United at 20/21 and in fact they started him because they let go seasoned players to make room for him.

I said players where being sent you to build back damaged reputations, Neves when he was 18 was being linked to Liverpool, Man United and being talked about being worth 40m - before the market got hugely inflated, now he ended up at Wolves for 15m (in that inflated market), that should tell you quite clearly how his stock had massively fallen.

As for being a fantastic footballer and improving us no end, how exactly would he get a game ahead of two seasoned experienced full internationals that we already have in that position?

Looking really good in the championship is brilliant, but absolutely no indication if he can cut it in the premier league, Kieran Dowell for example is doing brilliantly there in a promotion candidate team, yet he'd massively struggle right now in the premier league.

Oh and your best player isn't even owned by you but is loaned from Athletico and won't be at you next season should he continue his form.

Do you think your team have the stomach for a relegation battle? From the games i have seen this season, there is very little fight from them jn the games i have seen.

I think there is character in the squad although they have shown precious little fight so far this season.

I think this stems from a lack of belief in the manager and a lack of confidence from the string of defeats.

A competenant manager who instills structure shape and organisation is required and the players will respond accordingly.

This is not a wonderful squad of players ( there are some very good players but as every Evertonian knows the squad is unbalanced ) but it is a squad even with those deficiecies that should be in the top 10.

Any Wolves fan who doesn’t think that their owners will get them into the Prem and then just milk that cash cow for as long as they can, whilst spending as little money as possible needs to get a serious grip.

Your club and owners are absolutely no different to the myriad of clubs and owners that have done the same so many times before lollollol

So hang on Watford fans are arguing that the tides are turned and they have suddenly become a "bigger" club because they sit in 8th and we are close to the bottom and because there are rumours that we want their manager they decided to come on here and play the big men.

They have finished 13th and 17th in their last two seasons since promotion and even though we have struggled we finished higher.

Before that they spent 8 years in the championship after getting relegated from the prem after only one season.

Why is this even a discussion? Big team mentality or not the stats speak for themselves. Our record albeit it meager in prem terms is still far superior to there's even with our struggles now.

All i hear is nervous fans deciding to lash out because there is mere mention of their coach being tapped up by us and possibly rejecting us... They put that rumour down to him snubbing us because they are "bigger". Perhaps he has a cushy number right now and doesn't want to leave big clubs or not who really knows or cares it happens.

Id rather eat my own poo than read a Wolves forum mush.
hqdefault.jpg

Did he manage those clubs or was he part of the coaching team?

Are Wolves his first managerial post?

He managed both clubs.

He's a manager in the mould of Koeman. He seemed obsessed with the defence, while at Porto. Could do a job for us because we would be an organized team with puch in the counter. But that's it. If we are talking about stepping up to higher ground I don't think he is that man, yet.

I can see Everton fans are no better than their Scouse counterparts.

I’ll put it bluntly. Nuno would not be interested in managing your lot.

It’s an aging squad, average ownership and a poor mans Fosun.

You’ve not get much to offer as a brand to make the club any bigger than it is.

And put it this way, considering our squad in the championship would arguably turn you over it’s hard to justify the ideology that Wolves owners won’t achieve their goal when you have the same one and have a weaker squad.

It shows the lack of common sense at your club when you spend £45m on Gylfi and we snap up Neves for £16m

Ironically looking at your team against ours we’ve got me Champions League experience.

Jota, Costa, Bonatini would run rings around your defence.

You’re defence is that woeful too you’re trying to snap up our reserve left back to take over from Baines which was past it about 3 years ago.

Good luck in your relegation scrap. You’re pretty use to them but you can’t win them all!

Maybe see you next year if you’re lucky.

And put it this way, considering our squad in the championship would arguably turn you over it’s hard to justify the ideology that Wolves owners won’t achieve their goal when you have the same one and have a weaker squad.

It shows the lack of common sense at your club when you spend £45m on Gylfi and we snap up Neves for £16m

Ironically looking at your team against ours we’ve got me Champions League experience.

You’re defence is that woeful too you’re trying to snap up our reserve left back to take over from Baines which was past it about 3 years ago.

Good luck in your relegation scrap. You’re pretty use to them but you can’t win them all!

Hahahahaha STEVE BULL IS YOUR HERO hahahahahaha

Wolves.webp

Don't count your chickens before they hatch mush. It's only November and they've got form for letting you down...

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back