Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nuno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, i dont mind the banter, i dont take things too personally, I just dont like being the one pulled up for giving it back and thats all i've done really.

You wouldnt find many Wolves fans genuinely saying we are a bigger, more successful club that Everton at this moment in time, but times change. Like i mentioned before, you were ahead of the likes of Chelsea, Citeh and Spurs, yet they have all surpassed you. At this moment in time, you are behind Burnley, Brighton, Watford and Huddersfield. Doesnt matter that you have in the past won more trophies than them, or that you are a bigger club, you are playing catch up against those smaller clubs some on here would describe as no marks.

What the future holds we will have to wait and see, but i'm pretty confident with Fosun we are seriously going places. Once we get promotion, i think we are going to shock quite a few people with our progression.

Enough talk of Wolves please mate. You've made your point. You are a passionate Wolves fan who is currently experiencing a fleeting wave of optimism. We get it. Good for you.

The bottom line is that this is an Everton Forum. Wolves as a Football Club doesn't even begin to register with us in terms of importance, and we have no interest in what Wolves might or might not do. No offence intended but this is a fact.

Enough talk of Wolves please mate. You've made your point. You are a passionate Wolves fan who is currently experiencing a fleeting wave of optimism. We get it. Good for you.

The bottom line is that this is an Everton Forum. Wolves as a Football Club doesn't even begin to register with us in terms of importance, and we have no interest in what Wolves might or might not do. No offence intended but this is a fact.
Close thread.

FFP could be an issue, but if we can tap into the chinese market we could find some very effective work arounds. There is huge potential there. We hosted a group of Chinese under nines at our academy a few weeks ago, and the 5 a side game was live streamed back to china to half a million viewers, which is crazy when you think about it.

Well in for live streaming a load of under 9's.

*Contacts CEOP

FFP could be an issue, but if we can tap into the chinese market we could find some very effective work arounds. There is huge potential there. We hosted a group of Chinese under nines at our academy a few weeks ago, and the 5 a side game was live streamed back to china to half a million viewers, which is crazy when you think about it.

You absolute dangers

It would take some doing getting into that market, seems most of Asia follows the likes of man unt, RS or any other teams that sky think are massive, can't blame them really as that's what they hear about of all the time.
Might be wrong but I am sure I read something about the Chinese government looking into investment s in football and were looking to cap it, might just be for the home market, so have no affect on your team.

Thats fair enough, but it is a thread about our manager!

Thats fair enough, but it is a thread about our manager!

Are you having the fun you came for mate?

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index.php?threads/nuno-to-everton.199327/page-9#post-5162946

upload_2017-11-2_10-37-46.webp

Also, you need to stop obsessing over these under 9's

upload_2017-11-2_10-38-42.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back