Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nuno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we on a Wolves forum insulting Wolves ?
No.
And if we were, we'd expect to be reprimanded, warned and banned.

I've tried to (nicely) reprimand you, and I've warned you... Do you really want to push my/our buttons for the full house ?

I dont think you would tbh. I'm not even seeing where i have insulted Everton. I've probably gave back as good as i got in terms of giving it back to insults my way ( for example, being accused of masturbating to videos of Robbie keane ), but i havent really insulted the club at all. As i said, i quite Everton and have never had an issue with the fans whenever ive been there.

If you want to kick me off so be it. Thats fine. I cant say it would worry me. I think you expect me to suck up and say how wonderful you are while you belittle and insult Wolves. Not going to happen. I think some on here are being a little precious tbh. If you cant take a little back it doesnt say a lot in all honesty.

I dont think you would tbh. I'm not even seeing where i have insulted Everton. I've probably gave back as good as i got in terms of giving it back to insults my way ( for example, being accused of masturbating to videos of Robbie keane ), but i havent really insulted the club at all. As i said, i quite Everton and have never had an issue with the fans whenever ive been there.

If you want to kick me off so be it. Thats fine. I cant say it would worry me. I think you expect me to suck up and say how wonderful you are while you belittle and insult Wolves. Not going to happen. I think some on here are being a little precious tbh. If you cant take a little back it doesnt say a lot in all honesty.
Alright, who did this? lol

Neves for sure was mate, from club captain for Porto at 18 to hardly playing for them before leaving

Neves is a fantastic footballer. He would improve you no end if he played for you.He was behind two older, more experienced full internationals tbf to him. It would be like a young kid trying to displace Keane and Scholes.

Ask yourself though, why would we know the fachts?

Do we supports Wolves?

I did say you wouldnt ( some would ) but there was a very good reason we slumped down the leagues, and throwing some of the comments around that were thrown around about us being in division 4 without finding out the reason is a bit ignorant ( ignorant in a non insulting way )

Best thing ever to happen at Wolves:

york.gif

I did say you wouldnt ( some would ) but there was a very good reason we slumped down the leagues, and throwing some of the comments around that were thrown around about us being in division 4 without finding out the reason is a bit ignorant ( ignorant in a non insulting way )
All clubs have their 'if it wasn't for this, we would have been there'

For example:

WWl and WWll stopped Everton defending their league titles. Splitting up the best team in the land on two occasions.

Liverpool got English teams banned out of Europe, stopping us playing in the Super Cup final and European Cup (as favourites).

I think Nuno is doing a great job with supportive owners who ( literally ) speak his language.

Wolves are having a great season having invested in a number of Portugese players who are too good for the Championship.

I think Wolves are likely to be promoted and with further investment could establish themselves as a Premier league team.

For him to swop that for the uncertainty that is Everton right now and a relegation fight is by no means a given.

I think he would be best advised to stay put.

All clubs have their 'if it wasn't for this, we would have been there'

For example:

WWl and WWll stopped Everton defending their league titles. Splitting up the best team in the land on two occasions.

Liverpool got English teams banned out of Europe, stopping us playing in the Super Cup final and European Cup (as favourites).

I think the war had an effect on a lot of clubs and players. If it didnt happen Billy Wright for example would have got way more England caps than the 105 he got when 100 caps was actually a major achievement. Plenty of clhbs have had their fair share of bad luck or terrible owners, some more than others.

I think Nuno is doing a great job with supportive owners who ( literally ) speak his language.

Wolves are having a great season having invested in a number of Portugese players who are too good for the Championship.

I think Wolves are likely to be promoted and with further investment could establish themselves as a Premier league team.

For him to swop that for the uncertainty that is Everton right now and a relegation fight is by no means a given.

I think he would be best advised to stay put.

Do you think your team have the stomach for a relegation battle? From the games i have seen this season, there is very little fight from them jn the games i have seen.

If i posted that it would be classed as insulting and disrespectful.

Well go and post on it “Middle Earth” forum and have a little bitch party about how you lot think you’re bigger than us and how you’ll be playing CL footy in 5 years. Bottom line is a consortium has come in, shined a little light on your bleak city and got you all excited about the thought of seeing Messi gracing the Premier Inn.

You’re on Everton forum lad, nobody gives a rats arse why Wolves ended up in division 4.

I just hope Nuno has more balls than Steve Bull and wants to try his hand at the big time again, rather than rotting away at some no mark club.

Well go and post on it “Middle Earth” forum and have a little bitch party about how you lot think you’re bigger than us and how you’ll be playing CL footy in 5 years. Bottom line is a consortium has come in, shined a little light on your bleak city and got you all excited about the thought of seeing Messi gracing the Premier Inn.

You’re on Everton forum lad, nobody gives a rats arse why Wolves ended up in division 4.

I just hope Nuno has more balls than Steve Bull and wants to try his hand at the big time again, rather than rotting away at some no mark club.

Classy.

Just kind of proves my point about some of you on here though.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back