Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nuno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I suggest that you try and be a bit more respectful of the forum you have joined?

We have no problem with fans of other clubs joining, we have some great posters who are Spurs, Sunderland and Palace fans to name just a few... they are civil and respect that GOT is an Everton environment.

By all means post and comment, but carry on with the derogatory remarks and insults and your stay here will likely be a rather shorter one than uou expect.

Wouldnt that work the other way? Or is it only other teams fans that have to show respect?

Like i said, i like everton, i just dont agree with the belittling tone of some people. Im obviously going to defend my team when i see some silly comments

BBC said we did and he wasn't interested there's no smoke without fire mate.
It has all came front Balugue.

If we really wanted Wolves' manager (which we don't), we would get him.

You think someone like Tuchel, who is open to an approach from us, would be interested, but not this fella? He has been canned from his last two jobs and ended up managing in one of the forgotten towns of this country.

Very possibly because - without wishing to sound arrogant - what went on at Wolves in divisions below us doesn't figure high on our "ooh, must keep up to date with" list.

And again, carry on with the insults and you might as well select your own exit window.

And like i said, dies it work bith ways? Plenty of Wolves insults

I think you are delusional and arrogant. You live in the past more than we do and thats saying something

You can't come on here mate thinking because there's reports we want /wanted your manager that your bigger than us lol mate are away support could fill your ground alone.

I hope you get promoted and I hope your manager stays as he wants to acheive this. but if we flashed the cash infront of him mate he would come. And to add the fact he's got more chance of competing at Everton ( at some point ) than he ever Ever will at Wolves.

So think before you post mate. Good luck

You can't come on here mate thinking because there's reports we want /wanted your manager that your bigger than us lol mate are away support could fill your ground alone.

I hope you get promoted and I hope your manager stays as he wants to acheive this. but if we flashed the cash infront of him mate he would come. And to add the fact he's got more chance of competing at Everton ( at some point ) than he ever Ever will at Wolves.

So think before you post mate. Good luck
We managed to get another PL team's manager last time round by simply showing a little leg.

Can I suggest that you try and be a bit more respectful of the forum you have joined?

We have no problem with fans of other clubs joining, we have some great posters who are Spurs, Sunderland and Palace fans to name just a few... they are civil and respect that GOT is an Everton environment.

By all means post and comment, but carry on with the derogatory remarks and insults and your stay here will likely be a rather shorter one than uou expect.

Hear, hear!

It has all came front Balugue.

If we really wanted Wolves' manager (which we don't), we would get him.

You think someone like Tuchel, who is open to an approach from us, would be interested, but not this fella? He has been canned from his last two jobs and ended up managing in one of the forgotten towns of this country.

We're just testing the waters until tuchel comes ;)

Wouldnt that work the other way? Or is it only other teams fans that have to show respect?

Like i said, i like everton, i just dont agree with the belittling tone of some people. Im obviously going to defend my team when i see some silly comments

You appear to have been a member of this forum for a number of years mate so by now you should have gathered a reasonable understanding of how this forum is and in particular to how it can/does/will react if we perceive posts from a wind-up merchant... and this morning alone is exactly how you are coming across.

Like I've said, you're welcome to stay and post, but bear in mind this is an Everton forum and refrain from the insults and derogatory remarks.

And like i said, dies it work bith ways? Plenty of Wolves insults
Are we on a Wolves forum insulting Wolves ?
No.
And if we were, we'd expect to be reprimanded, warned and banned.

I've tried to (nicely) reprimand you, and I've warned you... Do you really want to push my/our buttons for the full house ?

In all fairness to us, why would we be clued up on what happened with Wolves at a time when we were winning an FA Cup, two league titles and a European trophy?

Its a fair point, but then again some of the comments are then being made without knowing the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back