Oasis reunion

Sack dyche

• Yes

• Yes

• I’ll go oasis with you and have intercourse

Results are only viewable after voting.
Had to pay £200 for a one night stay in a holiday inn near the zoo a couple of weeks back. The cheeky lad on reception gave us a flyer for the show he was doing later as well. Guaranteed it would have been horrific.
As much as I love Edinburgh its an absolute effin rip off mate.

Haven’t been the zoo in a few years and it was boss but I remember then it was expensive. Sure the kids wanted a teddy and it was like 30 quid for some stupid giraffe.

A lot of people thing chappell roan is about to quit music, so we'll see if the tour even goes ahead. It will be a shame but she has had the same management for a year and she is probably 10x bigger than she was then, they probably don't know how to deal with it

Gig prices are insane tho, it really puts me off a lot of them. As you know I quite a lot of pop people but they are way to expensive for me. Seeing Charli for 40 which is good, I could have seen Rosalia for 60 and I didn't as I thought it was too much, but she would have been well worth that. It's the venues, ticket companies, management, promotors etc which are killing music, not the artists

It's even worse in the US too

Saw Rosalia at Primavera Sound a couple years ago not really expecting anything and it was brilliant. Big fan now. Would definitely pay that kind of price if you like her

I'd say out of our group 5 of 15 of us were die hard, means the world to us Oasis fans. Others have varying degrees but all were very dedicated yesterday and stayed on trying for hours, so persistence paid off

I think the well over exposure in the media and social media gave loads of people fomo. I don't really get why it was front page news anyway, it is just a band reforming after 15 years

Sounds like you did pretty well to get tickets

Nobody died

What a load of nostalgic bollocks …..like the country was amazing in the late 90s. We under a new Labour administration then trying to correct the wrongs of 18 years worth of Tory role, and we’re pretty much in the same position now. The only difference now is we’re not part of the EU. News to me that no one was stabbed back then as well.

I think the well over exposure in the media and social media gave loads of people fomo. I don't really get why it was front page news anyway, it is just a band reforming after 15 years

Sounds like you did pretty well to get tickets
Yeah complete luck / persistence. I think those who did miss out will be able to get some nearer the time when the dust settles, as many will realise they actually don't want to go, never mind the usual percentage who can't in the end for whatever reason

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back