Rodwell: £8m
Gosling: £8m

Hibbert: £free transfer
Yobo: £8.5m
Jagielka: £20m
Lescott: £20m
Baines: £15m

Howard: £12m

Again, how have you came up with them prices?

Vaughan is not worth a bean to anyone im afraid. The lad is mega talented, but injuries will stop him improving in to the player we all know he can be. Unfortunately.

Rodwell is showing 10x more potential then Gosling at the moment. I can't see Gosling becoming a first team player for us to be honest. If we got a right mid this summer, he would be automatically 3rd choice.

And Fellaini? Jesus Christ. How has he added £10m to his value in one season??? How??????????????????

There are some deluded people out there :@

I'm disgusted by some of the posts on here.

Neville and Yobo - any value you put on them is meaningless, as realistically they are going to play out their top flight careers at Everton. Neville has had a great season and become an excellent captain of the team, and anyone who thinks we should part with him for a few bob needs their head examining.

Saha cost us nothing, is still struggling with injuries and fitness, so I doubt we'd ever get a decent fee for him. But thank you Louis for the FA Cup goals !

Hibbert is a decent Premiership defender and gives his all for us every time he plays. I agree that we need to strengthen at RB, but I can think of other Prem clubs who would take him, no need to insult the lad by saying he's worth nothing.

Anyone who thinks we could replace Yakubu for less than £10m is crazy. Even average Prem strikers fetch that much these days.

I could go on ...

Couldn't you just..... :mellow:

I never joke mate.

I clearly dont rate him as highly as you.

Cech cost Chelsea 7m and before he got kicked in the head a few times he was utter class. Howard is sadly not on a par with Cech, so this must be reflected in the price, there arent many really good keepers around so maybe add a bit more on.

Lets say £5.5m

The difference being, of course, that Cech was signed from Rennes, not from a Premier League club.

Think you'd get Cech for £7m *now*, even AFTER being kicked in the head? Not even close.

That's basically like saying "Cahill only cost £1.8m, and he's better than player X, so player X should only cost £1m" (Where player X is a good quality Premier League attacking midfielder, just slightly behind Tim Cahill)

Yakubu: 11M
Saha: 1M
Anichebe: 2M
Vaughan: 3M

Cahill: 18M
Fellaini: 15M
Arteta: 20M
Pienaar: 13M
Neville: 4M
Osman: 5M
Rodwell: 30M
Gosling: 7M

Hibbert: 2.5
Yobo: 12M
Jagielka: 25M
Lescott: 20M
Baines: 20M

Howard: 10M

Nothing wrong with that. The valuation of Gosling is a tad high, but at the moment he is worth more than Vaughan by far.

Yes because he never plays. I think Vaughan has potential to be a class player for us but would you pay much money for him to bring him to Everton? I don't think I would.

I certainly wouldn't come CLOSE to paying £7m for Gosling though.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I know we all have a soft spot for Dan after the Liverpool game... and at some point he *might* go on to be a good player for us... but at the moment, most of the time when he gets on the pitch, he looks WAY out of his depth - unlike Jack Rodwell, for example.

I certainly wouldn't come CLOSE to paying £7m for Gosling though.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I know we all have a soft spot for Dan after the Liverpool game... and at some point he *might* go on to be a good player for us... but at the moment, most of the time when he gets on the pitch, he looks WAY out of his depth - unlike Jack Rodwell, for example.

Well I did value Rodwell at 30m. Maybe 7m might be high but only yesterday we were being linked with paying that for a teenager from the 3rd tier of English football so maybe 7m is the going rate.

Also with us all being Evertonians here were are prob all guilty of over estimating somewhere in this thread.

Yakubu: 20-25M
Saha: 3-5M
Anichebe: 3M
Vaughan: 5-7.5M (If he manages to stay fit, he's price tag will rocket up)

Cahill: Can't put a price on this Everton legend
Fellaini: 15M (potential to be worth the double of that)
Arteta: Priceless
Pienaar: 15M
Rodwell: 20M (See Fellaini)
Gosling: 5-6.5M

Hibbert: 3M
Yobo: 8M
Lescott: 25M
Baines: 12-15M

Howard: 5.5-6M

Yakubu: 20-25M
Saha: 3-5M
Vaughan: 5-7.5M (If he manages to stay fit, he's price tag will rocket up)

Cahill: Can't put a price on this Everton legend
Fellaini: 15M (potential to be worth the double of that)
Arteta: Priceless
Pienaar: 15M
Rodwell: 20M (See Fellaini)
Gosling: 5-6.5M

Hibbert: 3M
Lescott: 25M
Baines: 12-15M

Howard: 5.5-6M

*sighs* :blink:

im probably gonna get slated for low pricing but id go with....
(ive gone with how much i would pay if they were at another club )

Yakubu: 9m
Saha: 3M
Vaughan: 3M

Cahill: 12M
Fellaini: 10M
Arteta: 18M
Pienaar: 9M
Neville: 3M
Osman: 3M
Rodwell: 7M
Gosling: 4M

Hibbert: 1.5M
Jagielka: 15M
Lescott: 15M
Baines: 8M

Howard: 5M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back