Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old Everton Pictures

Ah come on it can'e be that bad. I will have to dig around for some old pics to cheer you up.
The older the better ; wonder if we played against the Old Carthusians who are a bit of obsession of mine at the moment. The early years of football are fascinating and look more interesting than at the present time of overblown players and football clubs who serve everybody but their supporters.

After those came this stylish number
vintage-hotshot-leather-football-boots-wellingborough-boot-shoe-mfg-co-ltd.jpg

LqlsJGF.jpg

Gordon West during a game for Everton at the Victoria Ground against Stoke, the game was delayed as the upright of the goal wasn't straight

Just found this when I was searching for old Burnley photos. Andy Gray scoring at Goodison.

PM1785973@Gray-02.jpg
You know you're pretty old when you know all the players in this photo (except the one with his head up Baily's arse and the one partially covered by Mark Higgins's elbow)

For you younger fans from left to right George Berry (not a young LoLeon Lescott you nuggets), Baily, Gray, Higgins and, unless I'm sorely mistaken (and it wouldn't be the first time I've embarrassed myself lately) hunky Garry Stanley.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back