Old Everton Pictures

1977 League Cup Final at Wembley Stadium. Aston Villa 0 v Everton 0. Action -
h_00207505.jpg
I don't remember any "action" in that game

And who was the idiot who kept pulling the emergency cord on the way home after we had got beaten?
My older brother, and my late father went to an away game by train in London with family and friends only early sixties load of ale for the elders my brother just sat on the bar pop, and, crisp - the was aggro on the train so they moved one of my uncles had the new vinal plastic cheap shoes- on in the smaller carriage he was honking the place out with his smelly feet after a debate he took his shoes off in a skirmish they got thrown out of the train window as it was going he had to make his way home in his socks from Lime street lol

English League Division One match at Ewood Park. Blackburn Rovers 1 v Everton 2. -
English League Division One match at Ewood Park. Blackburn Rovers 1 v Everton 2. Blackburn's Ronnie Clayton and Mike England watch the ball anxiously with former colleague Fred Pickering, now of Everton, 21st March 1964.
english-league-division-one-match-at-ewood-park-blackburn-rovers-1-v-picture-id930163354

..I actually think that was my first away game. Well found.

Mcmagic clipped one against the bar;):)

Most of the action occurred post-match, particularly on the routes back to Euston.

West Ham, almost exclusively, who had been nominated the unofficial guardians of London in a Sun editorial congratulating them for dealing roughly with the northern barbarians of the Red Army in 1975.

I jest not about that editorial, by the way. Look it up.

Birmingham 0 Everton January 1975 - Bob Latchford wheels away in celebration after slotting post his brother Dave in the Birmingham goal -
3f5f5439d5294498ca779fd16c63db14.jpg
Everton 3.
Memorable for me because I had just got a company car and started going to the away games. I went to this game taking five of my mates and just headed for the floodlights once off spaghetti junction. The lights turned out to be at Villa Park. Brilliant win for us but odd seeing HK playing for the opposition.

Everton 3.
Memorable for me because I had just got a company car and started going to the away games. I went to this game taking five of my mates and just headed for the floodlights once off spaghetti junction. The lights turned out to be at Villa Park. Brilliant win for us but odd seeing HK playing for the opposition.

Learnt an important lesson as a six year old coming away from that match! Tie a knot in your scarf hanging from the car window. Lost a very fashionable Everton silk scarf to a disgruntled brummie out of me dad's car

Learnt an important lesson as a six year old coming away from that match! Tie a knot in your scarf hanging from the car window. Lost a very fashionable Everton silk scarf to a disgruntled brummie out of me dad's car
First silk I had was a very cheap make.
I tied one end to the handle were you hung your coat hanger and draped the rest of the scarf out of the window.
I kid you not, after only a few miles of fast travel on the motorway, first the tassles then the rest of the silk just disintegrated.