Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old Everton Pictures

1966 FA cup celebration left to right Jimmy Gabriel- Ray Wilson crouched down
cup team.webp
- Brian Harris - Alex Chico Scott -

5th in the picture i,d guess Derek Temple
Yes maybe, just see maybe no 7 on his shirt? I thought it may be Tommy Wright also, and I posted the picture!
I love that picture. I am sat just to the right of the the exit you can see through the netting about row D orE iirc. Cracking seats and a really brave header by Lyons.
Https://www.Blackvpn.Com/
I was in the paddock in line with it headed off Norman Hunters boot! A great goal!

Yes Joey, i can see where you are coming from ...But didn,t Chico Alex Scott wear 7 Young 9 Trebilcock 8 Temple 11. funnily enough i can get pictures up.. that look right to left instead of the norm left to right and the one you posted is one of them .... That besides we shall go with Temple or Tommy Wright ..Right

Yes Joey, i can see where you are coming from ...But didn,t Chico Alex Scott wear 7 Young 9 Trebilcock 8 Temple 11. funnily enough i can get pictures up.. that look right to left instead of the norm left to right and the one you posted is one of them .... That besides we shall go with Temple or Tommy Wright ..Right
Yes but the one below has Alex young in it maybe they all took turns in the picture! certain players may have moved in and out as the photographer snapped away?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back