Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old Everton Pictures

It's amazing that I can remember stuff from games 45 years ago yet I can't remember what I had for tea last night

It's the way the brain works mate, you lose the cells from the front of your brain first, which is the short term memory. Hence older people can remember things from a long time ago, but not what they had for breakfast!

Reidy and others coming back out of the tunnel at the end and sitting chanting with the supporters in the Witton Rd(?) Stand. We'll never see the likes of that again. Impossible to convey the full emotions of nights like that in those days. Magical.
We will mate, got to believe!!! Each era has something special about it and following the Blues in the 80s was boss. But when we do win something there will be random things that happen to make the celebrations memorable!! Footy is much more sanitised today but winning something will bring out something ace in all of us.

Ha ha ....many a time 2 on the one turn..one time we went through and the fella ran out the booth and grabbed us ..and i said ..A mate that fella behind us is robbin your money, look, he ran back to his turnstyle...Notts Forest i think years ago...
as someone said in another thread .... remember donkeys years ago but what did i have for tea last night ...........

1977 League Cup Final

h_00265631.jpg

Instant hero was Fred, scored a hat trick on his debut against Notts. Forest in a 6-1 win at Goodison. Had 9 appearances and scored 9 goals and he wore the No. 9.....
Pickerin bang em,Pickerin pick em out...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back