Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old Everton Pictures

You know just like me the best cup tie against Man U was at Burnden!
Yes my late father staggered in the hall way drunk as a skunk shouting nil santium blahblah - I was a young kid after that semi final he climbed up the stairs, behind him my Uncle now 83 came in drunk wearing only one shoe again drunk as a skunk - he had lost it in the crowd swaying came all the way home via the pubs in Bolton like that with one shoe on - I wanted to hear all about the game ! Happy days!At least I learnt nothing but the best will do!

Last edited:
Yes my late father staggered in the hall way drunk as a skunk shouting nil santium blahblah - I was a young kid after that semi final he climbed up the stairs, behind him my Uncle now 83 came in drunk wearing only one shoe again drunk as a skunk - he had lost it in the crowd swaying came all the way home via the pubs in Bolton like that with one shoe on - I wanted to hear all about the game ! Happy days!At least I learnt nothing but the best will do!

Oh mate, I was in stitches reading your post, happy days eh? Was in the opposite end of where Colin scored and boy was it a crush!

Feel for royalblue66 queuing for 10 hours, have to say did not wait that long for mine.

Think a vid of the highlights is on that other thread of Classic matches.

v0_medium (1).webp

v0_medium.webp

Yes.. we where in the end Colin Harvey scored who cares how he hit it ...Pandemonium... and sheer joy....

Then the worry... how are we getting tickets for Wembley?
program vouchers..remember them ...
Yes the programme I got from the car boot on Sat had the voucher booklet inside it, my father had a brother in London he got my older brother a ticket for the final at the age of 16 he went down with the ticket safety pinned to his inside coat pocket!

Going through some of my stuff,I have found a small card type fixture list
It is for Everton Liverpool and Tranmere 1965/66 Season,front cover is advertising Walkers Ales,and the fixtures are on the inside,have put it on my I pad, the problem is getting it on to this thread.

Going through some of my stuff,I have found a small card type fixture list
It is for Everton Liverpool and Tranmere 1965/66 Season,front cover is advertising Walkers Ales,and the fixtures are on the inside,have put it on my I pad, the problem is getting it on to this thread.
My son helped me on your scanner, if on your printer if possible turn the revolution down to 300 mg to keep your photos down under 1 MB - PDF files will not load on the GOT hope that helps at the age of 60 + without my network computer engineer son I would be stuffed!

My son helped me on your scanner, if on your printer if possible turn the revolution down to 300 mg to keep your photos down under 1 MB - PDF files will not load on the GOT hope that helps at the age of 60 + without my network computer engineer son I would be stuffed!
Thanke for trying mate, will have to wait till my daughter calls.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back