Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old Everton Pictures

Yes I hated the Leeds Revie team, but apart from being dirty Bs - they could play when they wanted too, Giles- Bremner, Lorrimer were class!
Yes class players ,and Sniffer Clarke,am I right in thinking that Don Revie was a one off,that type of manager like,win at any costs, can't think of anyone like him tbh. Could be wrong,what do you think ?

Y
Yes class players ,and Sniffer Clarke,am I right in thinking that Don Revie was a one off,that type of manager like,win at any costs, can't think of anyone like him tbh. Could be wrong,what do you think ?
Yes he just as nasty as they come - B Clough had run ins with him even when join Clouthie was a young Manager they hated each other, as Revie upset him from day one - Revie was a flop as England's Manager!

collinscarey.jpg
Bobby Collins with his new Manager of that time John Carey

The famous bloodbath match?
It was that game Joey, Sandy Brown was sent off in the fourth minute of the game after responding to a bad challenge where he complained of stud marks on his chest. Players then were flying into tackles and the ref then walked off the pitch in the 38th minute. The players soon followed back to the changing rooms. Ten minutes later the game resumed.
Just reading through some reports of the game now in which we eventually lost one nil.

It was that game Joey, Sandy Brown was sent off in the fourth minute of the game after responding to a bad challenge where he complained of stud marks on his chest. Players then were flying into tackles and the ref then walked off the pitch in the 38th minute. The players soon followed back to the changing rooms. Ten minutes later the game resumed.
Just reading through some reports of the game now in which we eventually lost one nil.
It was Bobby Collins first return in the league match, My older Brother was there - we were down to ten men so early also Derek Temple was cut in half - we lost 1-0 the beginning of the Leeds dirty era, but they could play football if they wanted too, Collins was out to,prove to HC that he sold him too early went on to be Footballer of the year, and Leeds became a force even when he retired coaching there!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back